Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Weekend in Havi....

DaddyMack
    Nice to meet you this weekend also! Hopefully the numbers will be here soon lol
    I yelled at the LEO for ya..lol.. oh yea.. that was to write you up..hehe..
    I'm with you buddy, I feel kinda left out.....oh well at least we have each other.... ...does that sound gay..... :idea: :jawdrop:
    It was a pleasure to meet you and Jen.....
    Yea.. it sounds gay..lol.... we will see you next time.. unless you come oup to Vegas first........ prob won't be in Havi again for about a month..

DaddyMack
    I could never figure out why adults go from LV to LHC if they truely like boating
    Hmmm I grew up in Vegas, and on Lake Mead... its nice to go to different lakes, that's why I don't keep it in a slip. I had a condo in Brian Head Utah for almost 30 years, when I sold it I finally felt like I could go visit other ski areas without the thought that I wasn't using something I was paying for....
    same kind of thing I guess... Mead, Mohave and Havasu are easy drives and each have their own advatages and disadvantages...

HavasuHome
    Steve sorry we missed you. We were in the channel only on saturday with Roln20s.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    NICE hanging with you we must do it again

Music to my Ears
    Great to see you and Jen on Sunday! Hopefully a little sooner the next time. Let us know when you'll be out again.

Goldilocks
    I had to ask where I was at when I woke up in the morning...:jawdrop:
    LOL
    You really had CRS

Goldilocks
    Jen and i had a great time!
    I have CRS (can't remember sh..t) ..lol.. so I spologize for those names I forget... but everyone we met was really great. Jen and I always talk about how nice everyone always is.
    We started out in the channel by the Agave on Sat...
    A group of HB'rs went to steamboat and others to the Cal side... all of which invited us to join... just not enough time in the day... but it is really great to meet everyone and we really appreciated the invite!!
    We ended up spending Saturday with Phat Matt and his Jen, and some friends of theirs. Had a great time, took a little ride up past the sand bar...found a little cove in what used to be speed alley... then they invited us to a party and then to their house for great conversation and drinks! They are the bomb!... hope Erica has recovered.. I know I know... she hates her ex-boyfriend...lol..
    thanks again!
    Darrel.. nice tritoon!... with those chairs in the front.. where's the big screen??
    Brian.. get those number on that new boat will ya!
    Mel.. that boat looks bigger in person...
    Sunday we spent a little time in the channel before we had to go home...
    Curt & fam, Cary & wife, Dan & friend, Wade & wife, James& wife... hmmm some others... eveyone as nice as the next... and Sunday was gorgeous.. we hated to leave...
    Another great day on the Boat
    Great to meet you guys!! It was so fun hanging out with you and Jen! Saturday was a blast.

DaddyMack
    Steve sorry we missed you. We were in the channel only on saturday with Roln20s.
    I looked for you gys... but heard you were moving

duner21
    I yelled at the LEO for ya..lol.. oh yea.. that was to write you up..hehe..
    Yea.. it sounds gay..lol.... we will see you next time.. unless you come oup to Vegas first........ prob won't be in Havi again for about a month..
    I am surprised that was the only time i was asked the whole weekend.

Phat Matt
    We had a good time hanging out with you guys also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast