Thread: Anyone?

adjones419
    Any of you other v-drive guys going to be in Oklahoma City this weekend for the SDBA race? That's probably as far west as I'll get with my boat this year, so just figured I'd ask.

TAF
    Any of you other v-drive guys going to be in Oklahoma City this weekend for the SDBA race? That's probably as far west as I'll get with my boat this year, so just figured I'd ask.
    Photochic said she and RRR w/ their significant others might drive up from the Dallas area to watch.
    Bye the way, have ya ever been to Funks Grove? I've got a lot a relatives there, dead ones.
    Rob F.

adjones419
    Just thought I'd see if any of the ***boat peeps would be there so we could throw back a few cold ones and shoot the shit.
    Never been to Funks Grove, sorry. If I ever am, I'll yell hi out the window from Rob.

rrrr
    Photochic said she and RRR w/ their significant others might drive up from the Dallas area to watch.
    Bye the way, have ya ever been to Funks Grove? I've got a lot a relatives there, dead ones.
    Rob F.
    Sometimes dead relatives are the best kind......
    I'm trying to figure this out. My wife's uncle is in the hospital in Tulsa. I bought a Snap On chest from a guy near there. I also bought another chest from a guy in Gainesville. So if we roll out of town for Tulsa on Thursday we can visit Uncle Ross, pick up the box, swing through Okie City for the weekend, and get the other box on the way home.
    It makes too much sense. My wife will mess me up somehow.

adjones419
    It makes too much sense. My wife will mess me up somehow.
    Isn't that the truth? Women are always over-complicating things.
    If you make it to the race, stop by and have some cold ones with us...white 40' gooseneck trailer with PE#507 on the side. We'll have a Cole 8 second hydro and a Hondo 10 second flat.

photo chick
    We'll be there... wives don't always mess things up, not in this family atleast, It was my idea to go!!!
    rrrr, tell her it's something you got to do!!!

adjones419
    We'll be there... wives don't always mess things up, not in this family atleast, It was my idea to go!!!
    rrrr, tell her it's something you got to do!!!
    Ok, not always...but frequently! Fortunately, I don't have a wife.
    Stop by and say hey.
    Adam