Thread: seen this one yet?

bordsmnj

wsuwrhr
    I want to go out on a limb and say that is Leess13's boat.

bordsmnj
    oh,nevermind. i thought i stumbled upon somethin noone knew about.

oh,nevermind. i thought i stumbled upopn somethin noone knew about.
    Been for sale a while............................

PS14
    Anybody know anything about this boat looking for a good river boat to go with tritoon that wife had to have (ok I like it too plenty of room for beer and here friends)

CircleJerk
    Well add this to the...........b-boat.........for sale list! Folks everywhere are bailing out of these fine circular examples of speed and agility. Probably needs a family boat (Lavey)?? or just the bucks man.......sorry Larry, I'm a jerk, remember.

sanger ss396
    where was this boat last year would have jumped on it. hey jerk u going to trade the lavey cruiser for this beszzzzzer sorry could not help myself boyd hehehehehe

sanger ss396
    where was this boat last year would have jumped on it. hey jerk u going to trade the lavey cruiser for this beszzzzzer sorry could not help myself boyd hehehehehe

dossangers
    Well add this to the...........b-boat.........for sale list! Folks everywhere are bailing out of these fine circular examples of speed and agility. Probably needs a family boat (Lavey)?? or just the bucks man.......sorry Larry, I'm a jerk, remember.
    Not me im changing my HB name toDOSBEZERS!!