Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So the wife and I were talking

Mandelon
    Gee, had those two 1/2" pieces of vas removed, didn't think about keeping them... :idea: :sqeyes:

lucky
    I removed a bone once - I kept it, She asked if she could have it back again I said later

I GOT LUCKY!
    My 3 year old daughter, two months ago, slammed the top of her pinky in a heavy door and it almost came completely off. We went to the emergency room and they put 8 stitches in the little finger and had to take the entire nail bed off. They asked me if I wanted to keep it. I just looked at this bloody little nail and I guess my face said it all, the Doctor started apologizing and said that a lot of people keep these things and put it in their baby books! Gross!

bunny 166
    OMG you guys are funny! I have my wisdom teeth--they are ugly! Darrin kept his screws that were in his hand and arm after her had had surgery for his broken wrist.....He looked like Frankenstein with these screws going through his skin into his hand and forearm.....eewwwwwwwwwwww

That Guy
    I hope one day I will get my balls back…my wife keeps them in her purse. :idea:
    Made me laugh out loud....

Bradman
    I hope one day I will get my balls back…my wife keeps them in her purse. :idea:
    Classic right there!!!

EAZYKILLER2006
    Yea, I made a ear ring from my foreskin...its a real crowd pleaser....
    Skank used to wear it like a high school class ring with the yarn wrapped around it until we broke up!!!!
    wow :devil:
    if the class ring shrunk, i could use a new belly button ring
    since, you and the skank are officially/unofficially over

wright27
    Never kept anything, but I do have a dead guys ligament in my knee.

centerhill condor
    I've got all of my Mother's baby teeth in a glass jar...
    Several years ago, one of my biker buddies wrecked and got skinned up especially the palms of his hands. The doctors were gonna take some skin from his buttocks and graft to his hands and when he jerks off he really is gettin' a piece of his own ass!

bocco
    Another buddy has his dog's balls in a jar on his mantle so his little buddy technically still has them.
    So if the dog misbehaves does he just tap on the jar to remind him who's in charge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast