Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jordy and you phoenix People

lucky
    Hey Jordash - we booked our flights and hotel at san marcos resort for the boat races in Nov. we are staying till Wen . anything fun to do in YOUR Town , Mr Mayor i mean i could go hang with 396 but i really don't care for his driving

Jordy
    Nope. Nothing fun at all. You may as well stay home you big homo. :notam:
    I won't ride with 396 either, only because I've seen him drive a couple years ago...

AZKC
    We've stayed at the San Marcos a few times, its got a nice pool, so so rooms, pretty good food. Lots of stuff going on on Chandler Blvd bars and food wise. One thing I'm not sure of though is if they allow sheep:idea:

lucky
    We've stayed at the San Marcos a few times, its got a nice pool, so so rooms, pretty good food. Lots of stuff going on on Chandler Blvd bars and food wise. One thing I'm not sure of though is if they allow sheep:idea:

sam shame they have all that green grass - my flock would love it

lucky
    Nope. Nothing fun at all. You may as well stay home you big homo. :notam:
    I won't ride with 396 either, only because I've seen him drive a couple years ago...
    gee jordy I was hoping you would take out myself and my girl friend in the new boat I always wanted to take a boat trip in Itialy , yours looks almost as appealing - an electric boat ride in phoeinx in lmao - are you going to the races again ?

AZKC
    Oh and just so ya know if you drive just west of the freeway about a mile on Chandler Blvd, there is a Hooters or so I've heard

lucky
    Oh and just so ya know if you drive just west of the freeway about a mile on Chandler Blvd, there is a Hooters or so I've heard
    yea i vaguley rember that place last year dam good clams

squirt'nmyload
    and if you go a little farther, there is a place called CK's....great bar food and good bands

AZKC
    Guess I should start cking for a some place to stay, I'm thinking down by Baseline next door to Christies:jawdrop: That and the Claim Jumper is accross the street.

lucky
    Guess I should start cking for a some place to stay, I'm thinking down by Baseline next door to Christies:jawdrop: That and the Claim Jumper is accross the street.
    there where some dive rooms for 39 bucks a night , i thought it cheaper to rent it by the minute

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast