Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Circle boat racing is the best!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I know I am a jet guy but I was raised on a v-drive. I have one thing to say and that is "Damn"! I was at the finals all day fri,sat,and sunday and I think the circle boats are the best races of all. Those guys sure know how to drive a boat. Every time they called for "superstock" I was running with the camcorder to film them. I showed the film to my dad he was yelling like it was a football game. I just wanted to give you flatties a 2 thumbs up. If I were ever to start racing a boat it would be a superstock and nothing else. I still love them jets but there is room in my blood for a v-drive. I dont think I could take the beating from riding across a lake but I sure would love to run a superstock wink
    396--out

I sold my Hondo & am now in the midst. of a complete restoration of a Revenge sprint. Can't wait to get it done.
    I agree on the sprint Super Stocks, They are the best & a great group of people to hang around with.
    Check out the "Show you boat thread" there are a couple of sprint projects in there.
    Morg

ps555
    I got a superstock myself and I would have to agree with you on the circle boats man.Its crazy going into a one pin turn with 6 boats going over 100mph eek! . By the 396_WAYS_TO_SPLIT i got a ss boat ready to rock and roll for sale

126driver
    396 - on behalf of the Superstock Racing Series, thanks for the compliment! There was some bitchin racing between Ty and Dave. We missed Friday and had a minor problem that left us dead in the water on Sunday, but it sure was great to finally get the boat back on the water. Stop by our pits next time and say hi. We met a few guys from the boards, nice to put a face with a screen name.
    Morg - get off of the boards, grab the space heater, and get in the garage.
    ps555 - are you the guy that Jim N. has been helping out?

LeE ss13
    That sure do look like fun !!!!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/ss_parade_lap_sat.JPG[/img]

Sangster
    Morg, Looks like your gonna have to get one of those spitoon's to put on top of your motor if you wanna go fast...Or is that where you chill the champaign when you win the main event....
    [ November 05, 2002, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

126Driver,
    I have been taking the 150,000 BTU propane (Jet Turbine) heater from our shop at work. It heats up the garage in around 30 seconds. eek! eek!
    Sangster,
    I think one of your scoop's will go nicely on the sinle carb motor. You kow when I get close I will be bug'n you. wink
    [ November 05, 2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

Jordy
    Look at all the velocity stacks... they must work for something I suppose.
    Too bad they dont have the same feature mine seems to have:
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/fishbowl.JPG[/img]
    Jordy

ps555
    126driver ya im the guy Newtons been helping out. To bad I f*&#ed up in san diego and crashed, after he got my boat all ready to go,it really sucks ass when your budget is low and shit like this happens, back to square one again, the good thing i guess is that its winter time and i have a lot of time to refund myself and Jim. I know one thing for being a rookie with ssrs and drawing a heat with ss91,ss70,ss98,ss32, you sure do learn alot.(stay the hell out of the way to)

dossangers
    YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast