Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK, so I did my annual " toe someone back to the launch ramp" deed

lewiville
    and the mutha phuka offers up no $$$ for taking the time to take his ass back 5 miles to the launch ram at Moabi on Friday. That pisses me off. Throw me a beer or a pork chop or something. I just took an hour and half out of my day to take your broken down rig back to the launch ramp. :devil:

mobldj
    dont worry you got karma credit now,his worries will continue

MRS FLYIN VEE
    and the mutha phuka offers up no $$$ for taking the time to take his ass back 5 miles to the launch ram at Moabi on Friday. That pisses me off. Throw me a beer or a pork chop or something. I just took an hour and half out of my day to take your broken down rig back to the launch ramp. :devil:
    :jawdrop: That would piss me off too. I hate rude people. Your a good man for doin it..Even though he was a jerk about it.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Did your see our comments about Karma in another thread...it will all come back to you. A good deed is never left alone. You are a good boater, Lew...

lewiville
    Did your see our comments about Karma in another thread...it will all come back to you. A good deed is never left alone. You are a good boater, Lew...
    Gosh
    Did you see me putting though the moabi channel?

HPBoats83
    I must say I have towed two people back to the ramp in havasu (seperate times, seperate weekends), they offered me money but didn't take it. I just recently had to be towed back and didn't have any cash to offer up. I was extremely greatful; however, I just didn't have any cash or I would have offered. I do believe in the karma and just hope when I do good deeds, it comes back when I need help.

Mandelon
    Payed it forward... its the right thing.
    I've towed back many people, and been towed back once.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I must say I have towed two people back to the ramp in havasu (seperate times, seperate weekends), they offered me money but didn't take it. I just recently had to be towed back and didn't have any cash to offer up. I was extremely greatful; however, I just didn't have any cash or I would have offered. I do believe in the karma and just hope when I do good deeds, it comes back when I need help.
    You just noted that you HAVE towed people back and you have been towed. There you go....THAT'S Karma. GOOD Karma.

DILLIGAF
    It ain't about the money. Good job

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Payed it forward... its the right thing.
    I've towed back many people, and been towed back once.
    Pay It Forward...did you see the movie? Pay It Forward...it's a good idea!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast