Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: E85

IndianaTahiti
    Any of you guys try to use e85 yet? What do they convert on this set up?

IMPATIENT 1
    i plan on using it as soon as we get a steady supply in my area. you've gotta jet up @4-5sizes to run e85. i've talked to alot of guys about it and they didn't change anything in their fuel systems. when i bought my fuel pump i just made sure it was alcohol capatable. i hear big gains when runnin e85 on blower motors like mine, hope to try it out all next summer.

cave
    Dont you have to pump up the pressure in the combustion chamber for Methanol? Wow this would be a nice alternative to the Middle Eastern petro crap.
    Hope this takes off so we can nuke them sukas and be done wit em.

IndianaTahiti
    We have this on tap a many local gas stations here,what parts on the engine are not compatable with it? I have heard no rubber fuel lines.Its cheaper than regular here!

Blown 472
    You have to do a bit more work then just jet changes.
    http://www.classicmtrsprts.com/

OverKill
    Dont you have to pump up the pressure in the combustion chamber for Methanol? Wow this would be a nice alternative to the Middle Eastern petro crap.
    Hope this takes off so we can nuke them sukas and be done wit em.
    Exactly we have the tech. to get rid of the Mid East shit and get on with it.
    So Cave I'm gonna go on ahead and count you in for Labor Day weekend OK. I just need a ruffff estimate for a head count. If something comes up for you no big deal.

cave
    Thanks Bro I got it penciled in. But I got to keep afloat. You know what I mean. Be my 1st river trip. So i best fallow you locals. Me no like to run aground.

squirt'nmyload
    saw this stuff all over pennsylvania, definately cheaper, but i havn't seen it available out here in phoenix yet that i know of

GunninGopher
    Doesn't it make less power per gallon?

OverKill
    Thanks Bro I got it penciled in. But I got to keep afloat. You know what I mean. Be my 1st river trip. So i best fallow you locals. Me no like to run aground.
    You got it man. I tell ya once you get your boat on the river. You won't want to be anyware else. I know Billy and Rob is gonna be there for sure. We gotta have the pontoon boat to make the party.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast