Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Laveycraft 29 Nuera for sale

Lavey29
    2003 Laveycraft 29 Nuera closed bow for sale with following options:
    1. Keith Eickert blown 540 with 850hp. Dart Big M block with Canfield aluminum heads, Blower shop 871 with Superchiller, CMI exhaust with Teague switchable mufflers and sea strainers, pre-lube system and fresh water flush. Diamond plated engine compartment with full custom rigging.
    2. IMCO Extreme drive 1:50 ratio with full hydraulic dual external ram steering, Charlynn helm, Keikaeffer 380-C competition K planes and trim pumps, Hydromotive 5 blade prop.
    3. Full cabin with fresh water sink, porta potti, V berth and facing lounges, Gaffrig gauges with GPS speedo, Platinum shifter/throttle. Bluewater circut breaker with mechanical drive/tab indicators. All standard Lavey features, Fireboy FM-241 auto fire system, locking cabin door, bimini top, Navman GPS and chart plotter. Custom Sony sound system and custom boat cover.
    4. Custom Exteme triple axel trailer with chrome fenders and wheels, Marathon tires. To many other options and extras on the boat to list.
    Boat is in perfect condition with 40 hours. Bought new in late 2005 from east coast Lavey dealer who custom rigged it as a show boat for their marine dealership. Top of the line parts used throughout. Dialed in by Teague Custom Marine and will run 100mph. Handles perfectly in all types of water. My only reason for selling is the family wants a deck boat. New one will run 175K. I am selling mine for $90,000 OBO. Please PM me for further info on this beautiful boat....thanks..
    Marc

Throttle
    wow, what a nice boat...

Lavey29
    Thanks Cam,,,yes it is, perfect all the way around. With my wife and 3 year old though it would just be a little easier with a deck and all the junk we offload when we beach. I love this Lavey though....gonna go look at Cobra decks also...

Lavey29
    bump to the top Will also trade for custom 28 deck boat with 525/625 if interested...

Lavey29
    Thanks OC,,,that is actually an older motor pic before Teague did some custom work for me. It has 2 of his strainers now on both sides of the motor with his Superchiller also. He water tested it for me at 95mph at 5600rpm but it was a really windy day and he said there was more in it. Motor will hit 6000rpm with limiter set at 6100. Bob sold me on the hydromotive 5 blade for all around performance. It cruises at 60mph at 3800rpm...

OCMerrill
    Thanks OC,,,that is actually an older motor pic before Teague did some custom work for me. It has 2 of his strainers now on both sides of the motor with his Superchiller also. He water tested it for me at 95mph at 5600rpm but it was a really windy day and he said there was more in it. Motor will hit 6000rpm with limiter set at 6100. Bob sold me on the hydromotive 5 blade for all around performance. It cruises at 60mph at 3800rpm...
    This is one of the nicest Lavey's I have seen. I like it but same as you I have kids. Just not the most practical but bitchen none the less.
    Here is another pic of yours.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...7&d=1184380503

Lavey29
    Thanks OC,,,I guess I am just getting a little old and need the ease of walking right off the front with all my junk for the family and beach. I think it is one of the cleanest Lavey's that I have seen also and one of the fastest with a single engine. Eickert builds a great motor with all of the best parts you can get for it. Take care...
    Marc

hotlavey
    Looks a little familiar. My 2750.

Lavey29
    Very similar, I bought this one from a marine dealership in North Carolina that was an east coast distributor for Lavey. I don't think they expected it to make its way back out to the west coast so they copied your gel probably. I think the design looks great on the water...weren't you also trying to sell yours with the 525 whipple?

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast