Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Laveycraft 29 Nuera for sale

Lavey29
    3 calls inquiring recently about the boat. I think things are looking up. If you were waiting to see what the market was going to do on my boat well, don't get left out. Not many 29's out there with all the custom motor, drive and options that mine has for this price now in perfect condition. This baby is turnkey ready and will provide hundreds of trouble free hours of fun for you and your family and did I mention the tax write off which basically takes about 150 a month off your payment at the end of the year. JUmp on this deal or you will miss a great opportunity...

hotlavey
    3 calls inquiring recently about the boat. I think things are looking up. If you were waiting to see what the market was going to do on my boat well, don't get left out. Not many 29's out there with all the custom motor, drive and options that mine has for this price now in perfect condition. This baby is turnkey ready and will provide hundreds of trouble free hours of fun for you and your family and did I mention the tax write off which basically takes about 150 a month off your payment at the end of the year. JUmp on this deal or you will miss a great opportunity...
    What would I do with two fast Lavey's?

Lavey29
    You really would be the true Lavey king then...

hotlavey
    You really would be the true Lavey king then...
    Yeah, a king without a castle- wife would boot my royal ass right out the door.

No Name
    You're welcome. Just remember now you will own only half a new boat when you get it...
    LOL...

Lavey29
    Yeah, a king without a castle- wife would boot my royal ass right out the door.
    At least you would have 2 nice boats to bunk in until you were out of the dog house...

Lavey29
    Got 3 people interested now, if you are thinking about checking out my boat. now is the time. I do not think it is going to be on the market much longer. I am taking a hit on the price and the new owner is getting a steal for a bad ass fast V in perfect condition. Let me know if you wanna check it out before it is gone...

ToMorrow44
    Got 3 people interested now, if you are thinking about checking out my boat. now is the time. I do not think it is going to be on the market much longer. I am taking a hit on the price and the new owner is getting a steal for a bad ass fast V in perfect condition. Let me know if you wanna check it out before it is gone...
    I told you I wanna check it out but you wouldn't bring it to CT...wtf?
    Bump for a badass boat.
    -Tom

Lavey29
    I tried mapquest but still couldn't find CT anywhere. Are you sure you are still in the U.S. of A. Steal of a deal ready for the taking...who is gonna get it...thanks for the bump... Talk to you soon Tom...

Lavey29
    Weekend bump...financing available,,,rocket ship waiting