Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Laveycraft 29 Nuera for sale

Lavey29
    Any hits Marc?
    Lots of views and a few potential interested parties but nothing good yet. The market is soft and I am really not in a hurry because I love running this boat out there but hate the afternoon wipe down by myself Yours had to be the quickest sale on the site, congrats...that guy got a great boat for a great price. I know he will love it. I will just have to wait and see if the right person comes along and wants what I am offering...
    I will be in havasu sat-tues if anyone is up there and might be interested. Water test ride and a cold beverage...

ToMorrow44
    What country is that in Tom?
    Well its not CA so it can't be America lol. Na jk the weather's been pretty nice here, just on the wrong coast. Not too much ***boating going on up here...a lot of sailors Hey how tall is your boat on the trailer?
    -Tom

Lavey29
    Well, it barely fits under my 7' garage door. I would say it is 6'8" at the tallest point maybe a little less because my garage door doesn't roll all the way up so it has to clear about a 6'9" entry point. I drink a coldie for you while I'm in Havasu this weekend and you are rolling in the CT...take care

ToMorrow44
    Well, it barely fits under my 7' garage door. I would say it is 6'8" at the tallest point maybe a little less because my garage door doesn't roll all the way up so it has to clear about a 6'9" entry point. I drink a coldie for you while I'm in Havasu this weekend and you are rolling in the CT...take care
    Cool I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the drink in my name lol. I feel honored.
    -Tom

Garrddogg
    Lots of views and a few potential interested parties but nothing good yet. The market is soft and I am really not in a hurry because I love running this boat out there but hate the afternoon wipe down by myself Yours had to be the quickest sale on the site, congrats...that guy got a great boat for a great price. I know he will love it. I will just have to wait and see if the right person comes along and wants what I am offering...
    I will be in havasu sat-tues if anyone is up there and might be interested. Water test ride and a cold beverage...
    I LOVE THE BOAT!

phebus
    I LOVE THE BOAT!
    It's a real beauty, congrats!!

Lavey29
    Congrats on the great buy GD,,,youa re gonna love the quality and ride of that Lavey...75mph all day over any water...if you got any friends looking, let them know mine is still available and will run 80 at 4800rpm or push that stick to 100 if you feel like flying....

andy01
    No luck on this boat yet? This is a nice piece!
    Andy

Lavey29
    Some interest Andy but nothing firm yet. The pics really don't do the boat justice and anyone interested needs to get up close and really see the quality and custom rigging that was done on this boat. Not many 100mph big single V's out there for this price with all the extra's that this boat comes with. I was in Havasu for the last 3 days and got nothing but compliments from dozens of nice people that I met in the cove...anyone in the area that wants to go float for a test ride let me know, we can meet or roll to Elsinore..

Lavey29
    bump

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast