Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newfie Dane

AZKC

eliminatedsprinter
    A Newfie Dane cross would no doubt be a great dog. I have always wanted to cross a great dane with an english mastiff.
    Is it just me or does the head in the pic not seem right? Could it be a photo chop??

AZKC
    Being its a mutt hard to say what the head would look like, not a Newfie profile for sure. I thought it looked a little small myself, but Dane heads are a bit smallish.

AZKC
    This pic doesn't look right either
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1184108499

Dude! Sweet!
    1 stone is 14 pounds so it would be a 280# dog! Funny, it looks like my old 130# lab in the pictures.

Markos
    A Newfie Dane cross would no doubt be a great dog. I have always wanted to cross a great dane with an english mastiff.
    Is it just me or does the head in the pic not seem right? Could it be a photo chop??
    My sister inlaw and brother inlaw have 2 Mastif Danes in Oahu. They are great dogs. The male is about 150# at 9 mos. We should be getting our Newf in about 2 weeks.He's 7 weeks old ,Landseer. Going to name him Ozwald "Ozzie". The LA Times had a great article about Newfs this week.

Markos
    We have a female about 4-1/2 yrs old "Lilly". She loves going to the lake and letting me drive her boat.Great water dogs. Did you know most have webbed feet?

Markos
    We are getting ours from Springhaven Kennels in Lake Huges out by Landcaster.

Baja Big Dog
    Oh yeah, back in the day the folks use to be the biggest Newf breeders in the Rocky Mountain area. (Alta View Kennels) We raised a dozen or so champions, one of our males (Angus) finished his championship at ten months old! He was rated number six in the nation. There were times we would have close to twenty of them, I spent a great deal of my childhood "shovel in hand"
    Shoveling shit....thanks DAD!!!

Markos
    We pick up Ozzie thursday morning! He's the biggest of the litter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast