Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kachina is Being sued in California

Totally IncapASSitated
    Wow...very articulate I must say. Is he composing these at the Library? This is getting interesting :argue:
    No kidding...looks like someone just picked up a book of notable quotes.
    How about not stealing what others have already said and come up with some original thoughts of your own there TubThumper!!!!!???

Sane Asylum
    No Hobbits were harmed during the making of this thread.....

Sleek-Jet
    This guy is making his posts straight off one of the "Quote of the Day" calendars. Nice purchase.
    Opportunity... Yes, that's your boss... no, that's not his wife.
    There is no "I" in "Team".... but there is one in "Kiss My Ass"...

rrrr
    Drama queen.
    This has all the makings of the Perfect Hot Boat Thread. We have the requisite bashing of the boat manufacturer without background. We know that thumper is a repeat offender in the drama department.
    All that is missing:
    SWINGERS!!!!
    Thumper's messed up boat coasts to a stop just outside the channel. He decides to swim for it, going to land to alert the POS manufacturer that the clapped out piece of fiberglass for which he paid $200K has blown up its twin Whipplechargers again.
    So thumper dives in the water. Meanwhile, there is a stirring on another boat in the channel. The evil being languishing on the deck of the Bananarama sees the unprotected prize in the afflicted overpriced Havasu slutboat. As thumper swims toward shore contemplating legal action against the evil boat manufacturer, the low profile of the Bananarama's captain skulking toward the tribal flamed splashmobile is unnoticed.
    NEXT CHAPTER:
    Who Let the Dogs Out?

Holland
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    I feel your scorn and I accept it. However your facts are wrong on all points. Remember what Elvis said, "Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away." It will all come out in the soap suds.
    Deceit is always in haste, however honesty can wait a fair leasuire.
    The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion.
    Author: Arnold H. Glasow
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BAD Kachina:
    Outstanding rational post. Thank you...time will tell.
    The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
    *I tried for months to resolve the problem but without ever getting ONE response...ALL ATTEMPTS DOCUMENTED!!!
    Happy Holidays to all.
    Dude... Put down the trivial pursuit quote edition and fess up to your actions... Trying to be eloquent is not scoring brownie points here on the boards... Besides, it is not working.

NOTALENT
    Damn....Anyone can throw quotes out all day about something that is not even relevant to the topic...why dont you just come out and say what its about???? Stop beating around the bush!!

Old Texan
    It's coming across like a pig trying to wear a tuxedo.
    I believe Thumpie put up all his cash on the deposit and can't buys his meds. His Bipolar a$$ is now completely out of control and being sucked up his own exhaust.:220v:
    Let's hope he isn't flying out for the holidays, you now how those air marshalls can get with his kind. :cry:

thumper
    First, I want to sincerely apologize to any Hot Boater who was offended by my post directly or indirectly. It was not my intention. Specifically, I was only trying to be a citizen consumer and inform my fellow hobbyist's of a new development, nothing more nothing less.
    Secondly, lying in bed last night, I couldn't understand why people are so upset. For example, if I were looking to buy a very large ticket item ( in the tens of thousands) I would want to know as much as I could about that company, any company, good and bad.
    In summary, nobody was bashing Kachina, I wasn't even offering an opinion. I was simple relaying my experience, a real development, to anyone who might be interested.
    Buy why is a barber who cuts hair more regulated (POS'S) than companies that build boats? Go figure.
    I'm sorry I bothered you.
    Happy Holidays to all.
    When things are at the worst they can sometimes mend.
    Author: Proverbs
    Kachina, I am still open to discussion.

Kilrtoy
    First, I want to sincerely apologize to any Hot Boater who was offended by my post directly or indirectly. It was not my intention. Specifically, I was only trying to be a citizen consumer and inform my fellow hobbyist's of a new development, nothing more nothing less.
    Secondly, lying in bed last night, I couldn't understand why people are so upset. For example, if I were looking to buy a very large ticket item ( in the tens of thousands) I would want to know as much as I could about that company, any company, good and bad.
    In summary, nobody was bashing Kachina, I wasn't even offering an opinion. I was simple relaying my experience, a real development, to anyone who might be interested.
    Buy why is a barber who cuts hair more regulated (POS'S) than companies that build boats? Go figure.
    Happy Holidays to all.
    Im not bashing you, BUT YOU STILL HAVENT SAID WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....

Sane Asylum
    Secondly, lying in bed last night, I couldn't understand why people are so upset. For example, if I were looking to buy a very large ticket item ( in the tens of thousands) I would want to know as much as I could about that company, good and bad.
    Happy Holidays to all.
    Why is your post count going down instead of up? Is this a reverse post count membership.........If so, does this mean you've got 6 left??
    "Hoping in AZ"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast