Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Kachina is Being sued in California

NOTALENT
    Im not bashing you, BUT YOU STILL HAVENT SAID WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....
    He can quote, but for some reason he can't take the hint.....

CornWater
    First, I want to sincerely apologize to any Hot Boater who was offended by my post directly or indirectly. It was not my intention. Specifically, I was only trying to be a citizen consumer and inform my fellow hobbyist's of a new development, nothing more nothing less.
    Secondly, lying in bed last night, I couldn't understand why people are so upset. For example, if I were looking to buy a very large ticket item ( in the tens of thousands) I would want to know as much as I could about that company, any company, good and bad.
    In summary, nobody was bashing Kachina, I wasn't even offering an opinion. I was simple relaying my experience, a real development, to anyone who might be interested.
    Buy why is a barber who cuts hair more regulated (POS'S) than companies that build boats? Go figure.
    I'm sorry I bothered you.
    Happy Holidays to all.
    When things are at the worst they can sometimes mend.
    Author: Proverbs
    Kachina, I am still open to discussion.
    http://members.cox.net/jw791/bunny.jpg

ClownRoyal
    First, I want to sincerely apologize to any Hot Boater who was offended by my post directly or indirectly. It was not my intention. Specifically, I was only trying to be a citizen consumer and inform my fellow hobbyist's of a new development, nothing more nothing less.
    Secondly, lying in bed last night, I couldn't understand why people are so upset. For example, if I were looking to buy a very large ticket item ( in the tens of thousands) I would want to know as much as I could about that company, any company, good and bad.
    In summary, nobody was bashing Kachina, I wasn't even offering an opinion. I was simple relaying my experience, a real development, to anyone who might be interested.
    Buy why is a barber who cuts hair more regulated (POS'S) than companies that build boats? Go figure.
    I'm sorry I bothered you.
    Happy Holidays to all.
    When things are at the worst they can sometimes mend.
    Author: Proverbs
    Kachina, I am still open to discussion.
    That is all dandy and fin. But dude - I am so confused I could puke. For god's sake - no more quotes or I will put a gun to my head

Kachina26
    A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush

RealityBoatCo
    Actually boat builders are very highly regulated. And getting more so everyday.
    We just want to know what happened. Nothing else.

Kachina26
    Actually boat builders are very highly regulated. And getting more so everyday.
    We just want to know what happened. Nothing else.
    a stitch in time saves nine

thumper
    Im not bashing you, BUT YOU STILL HAVENT SAID WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....
    You deserve details. However I can't comment on said complaint yet, except to say it was filed. After complaint surfaces (public information) you and other Hot Boater's will get some answers.
    "a stich in time saves nine"
    26, I didn't wait to deal with the perceived problem but attempted to take care of it within AN hour after I sensed trouble. Unfortunately for everybody, it didn't go the way I expected. Hopefully it's not too late or only the lawyers will benefit.
    I hope this helps.
    Happy Holidays.

thumper
    That is all dandy and fin. But dude - I am so confused I could puke. For god's sake - no more quotes or I will put a gun to my head
    Sorry dude, no more quotes...today...LOL

C-2
    You deserve details. However I can't comment on said complaint yet, except to say it was filed. After complaint surfaces (public information) you and other Hot Boater's will get some answers.
    "a stich in time saves nine"
    26, I didn't wait to deal with the perceived problem but attempted to take care of it within AN hour after I sensed trouble. Unfortunately for everybody, it didn't go the way I expected. Hopefully it's not too late or only the lawyers will benefit.
    I hope this helps.
    Happy Holidays.
    Again, the fact you filed a lawsuit does not mean anything. Wackos file cases against public officials/large corporations on a daily basis. For all we know and without details - you could be one of those guys.
    It's clear to many of us you put the post up to discredit Kachina (as reflected by two seperate posts).
    Be careful what you ask for when it comes to "public information"; I doubt your attorney would like ongoing details of the case posted in a public forum -especially if things don't go your way. Absent your fraud allegation, your case is headed to mediation/arbitration - not exactly the kind of "bombshell" you're hoping to create.

upsman105
    The guy is a freak, if he were legitimate, with a legitimate complaint, then he would say what it was. Obviously he is an idiot trying to discredit Kachina, or just stir something up.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast