Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rights and Freedom vs Public Safety

mike37
    if you have the right to smoke in a restaurant that I'm eating in
    then I should have the right to piss on you while you eat
    it won't hurt you any more the your smoke will hurt me and my family

MADDOG355
    Had a sister and brother inlaw in the Corps, Last to know, First to go.
    Thank you for your service.

Desert68
    Yo 68, mr desert. Um the spellcheck police will give you a ticket for the "K" in California.
    That was intentional, as in People's Republic of Kalifornia!

3 daytona`s
    And this is why the word "Neaderthal" will never be pulled out of the dictionary.
    If you are going to come in here and attempt to act intelligent and shit = spell correctly or do not use big words:idea:

wsuwrhr
    SWB,
    I am beginning to think you and I have alot of the same views.
    Brian
    I honestly could care less in that scenario. That's why I have insurance. I'd much rather have my rights. Personal liberties are not about what they can do for you, that's for the one way people that post on every other thread, only in it for themselves. I, as a general rule of thumb, don't break the law. I don't "need" my rights very often. But, that doesn't mean I'm ready to give them away because it doesn't suit my purpose.
    And, in your scenario, unreliable third party testimony from occupants of the other vehicle are about as good a witness as if my dog could testify. I'll take my chances.

wsuwrhr
    Here's the difference, smart people don't need the government to help them stay clear of trouble.
    Are you reading my mind?
    Sheesh....stop doing that!!!
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    USMC 1983-1991.
    Thank you.

Xlration Marine
    If you are going to come in here and attempt to act intelligent and shit = spell correctly or do not use big words:idea:
    Do the research Dumb Fock!!
    The Neanderthal (IPA: /niː.ˈændə(ɹ)ˌθɔːl/, also with /neɪ-/, and /-tɑːl/), (Homo neanderthalensis) or Neandertal was a species of the Homo genus that inhabited Europe and parts of western Asia. The first proto-Neanderthal traits appeared in Europe as early as 350,000 years ago.[1] By 130,000 years ago, full blown Neanderthal characteristics had appeared. Neanderthals became extinct in Europe approximately 24,000 years ago.[2][3][4]

Xlration Marine
    By the way how have you lasted 24,000 years????

Boatcop
    And this is why the word "Neaderthal" will never be pulled out of the dictionary.
    Do the research Dumb Fock!!
    The Neanderthal (IPA: /niː.ˈændə(ɹ)ˌθɔːl/, also with /neɪ-/, and /-tɑːl/), (Homo neanderthalensis) or Neandertal was a species of the Homo genus that inhabited Europe and parts of western Asia. The first proto-Neanderthal traits appeared in Europe as early as 350,000 years ago.[1] By 130,000 years ago, full blown Neanderthal characteristics had appeared. Neanderthals became extinct in Europe approximately 24,000 years ago.[2][3][4]
    And your point is?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast