Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morton's Steakhouse is the bomb!

Jyruiz
    Took my wife (Mrs. Jyruiz) for our anniversary last night and I am still full, her first time, my third. I had the Porterhouse steak and she had the Double Cut Filet Mignon, Sauce BĂ©arnaise. Went to the new one in Anaheim and I highly recommend it, man it was good, glad I have half my Porterhouse left.

Racey
    You gotta try the Ribeye Cajun style, it's unreal. mmmm, i'm drooling just thinkin about it. By far the best steakhouse around. I haven't been in a while, i think its time to make a trip.

32sunrkt
    Morton's is a glorified Sizzler ... MASTRO's, now that's a fuigg'in steakhouse

sintax
    Morton's is a glorified Sizzler ... MASTRO's, now that's a fuigg'in steakhouse
    I may have to agree with you. That bone in ribeye is pretty damn solid.

BoneDaddy
    Where is Mastro's?
    Morton's is my first choice after my own home cooked steak. I haven't found anything close except for Flemmings in Newport.

John.
    You gotta try the Ribeye Cajun style, it's unreal. mmmm, i'm drooling just thinkin about it. By far the best steakhouse around. I haven't been in a while, i think its time to make a trip.
    I agree. the Cajun Ribeye is the best steak I've ever had. add in their lyonaise potato's, a Morton's salad (or lobster bisque) and the key lime pie for desert...the best meal ever. and oh, their bread is the best too.

Jyruiz
    I agree. the Cajun Ribeye is the best steak I've ever had. add in their lyonaise potato's, a Morton's salad (or lobster bisque) and the key lime pie for desert...the best meal ever. and oh, their bread is the best too.
    Had that for the first time, and it was great.

Troy McClure
    Where is Mastro's?
    http://www.azeats.com/Mastros/default.htm
    OOPS, just went to the website, I guess that is the AZ locations. There is a Mastro's at South Coast Plaza and one on Coast Hwy. between Npt and Laguna.

Mrs. Jyruiz
    I just finished my Mortons left over lunch. It was damn good. This time with a little A1 sauce. Love the stuff. Didn't want to ask for A1 at the resturant. Thought they might give me dirty looks. Today A1 came out of hiding. Sorry honey, I had to do it. You can take the girl out of the barrio, but not the barrio out of the girl.

Tons of Fun
    Just a head up...
    Mortons is running a special on a dinner for 2 thru Sept 30. It is the deal of the year!! it includes all 4 courses and then some for only $99.00. Go to their website www.mortons.com and click on the "Steak and Seafood for Two" link in the middle of the page. You just enter your email and print the coupon. It is worth it!! Im not called tons of fun for no reason, I love FOOD!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast