Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NM & AZ Boaters - Elephant Butte Sept. 22nd

ridebig
    Hey Don, I don't think I will have it out here for the poker run, but I am tring to get the Sleek/Magic guy's to make a showing. I'm sure you can count on about 6-8 local Sleek/Magic owner's to be there.

tpmarine.com
    Hey Don, I don't think I will have it out here for the poker run, but I am tring to get the Sleek/Magic guy's to make a showing. I'm sure you can count on about 6-8 local Sleek/Magic owner's to be there.
    Awesome, thanks for your interest and efforts to spread the word...I really think it is going to turn into a great event....

AZKC
    We are thinking about it but it is the weekend before the SCOPE Poker Run. I am actually headed your way this weekend with my friends new Glastron to check it out. We are staying at the Elephant Butte Inn. Were is this in location to were the HQ of the poker run will be? Are the ramps big enough to fit, lets say, a 40' Skater?
    Erik
    Don't you ever stay home

AZKC
    Ok it's official...powerboatparty.com & LakeRacer LLC are planning and organizing a poker run at Elephant Butte State park on the weekend of September 22nd.
    The event will be held at the Dam Site Resort with registration & check-in starting on Friday.
    I should have a link for more information & on-line registration up within a week.
    Post this in The West section also, be suprised at how many people only read that section

40FlatDeck
    Don't you ever stay home
    I did stay home last weekend. I enjoy my friends having boats too. It's alot cheaper on me, so if I'm not racing I'm boating.

bigblockbill
    Let me know if your going to stay for the skins game. I don't know what the spectator policy will be, but I will be there working. Stange enough I sell Nancy Lopez clubs.
    I think I will be able to make the poker run too. Hey Sundance, My family has a golf story for you as we sold Nancy Lopez's dad his first set of clubs so he could play with her as she was learning... Wonder if that was back in the day of steel or wooden shafts... JK...
    Hope to see everyone out there,
    Bill

Sundance
    Bill, It was probably steel shafts. I've been palying for 50 yrs. so that's my guess.
    Where was that down in Roswell?
    How's the Butte doing? Have been accross the country for meetings the last three weeks.

DEEWAYNE
    WOOOOHOOOO!!! Finally! should be a "dam" good time.
    Is the mighty "I never do anything wrong" Mr. Young going to play a part in the planning of this thing. I hope not!!!!
    Oops, sorry, I forgot I'm now being a more positive person.
    Any info on daytime slip parking?

DEEWAYNE
    How in the hell did a good thread like this get jacked!!!???? GOLF???!!!! Now we're talking golf.
    just kidding!

bigblockbill
    WOOOOHOOOO!!! Finally! should be a "dam" good time.
    Is the mighty "I never do anything wrong" Mr. Young going to play a part in the planning of this thing. I hope not!!!!
    Oops, sorry, I forgot I'm now being a more positive person.
    Any info on daytime slip parking?
    I dont think Mr Young has anything to do with this.
    I have never gotten one but Call the Marina Del Sur, http://marinadelsur.info/ Seems like they have them for 20 bucks for 24 hours or something like that.
    We are heading down there this weekend, hopefully the weather will hold out.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast