Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NM & AZ Boaters - Elephant Butte Sept. 22nd

Havasu Sun
    count me in!!

tpmarine.com
    Ok Gents,
    We are just about done with all the details and should have the
    Shankin "The Dam Poker Run" home page up real soon.
    The homepage will have a lot more information about the event, how to register, and lodging info. All the events will take place on the patio at the Dam Site with dinner and a band on Saturday night.
    We are planning to have a Helicopter there to shuttle around the photographer & videographer.
    We are talking to the Dam Site Marina about courtesy & overnight slips, I am pretty certain that we will have enough for those that prefer to leave the boat in the water.
    I am really looking forward to this event, it is going to be a great way to cap off a great summer.
    BTW, the only three companies/individuals organizing and promoting this event are: Triad Performance Marine, powerboatparty.com & LakeRacer LLC (the same company that puts on the Desert Storm Poker Runs).
    Don B.

newmexico
    count me in!!
    What boat did you buy?

Havasu Sun
    What boat did you buy?
    I still have my old boat, 1984 open bow day cruiser. I have had it for about 5 years now. I looked for a photo of it and the only one I have is this one. It from two July 4ths ago when we went to the butte with kirk.
    I heard you are selling your boat. Whats UP?

newmexico
    I still have my old boat, 1984 open bow day cruiser. I have had it for about 5 years now. I looked for a photo of it and the only one I have is this one. It from two July 4ths ago when we went to the butte with kirk.
    I heard you are selling your boat. Whats UP?
    cant sell it till after Sept.23 now. Take it home with you after that weekend!

Havasu Sun
    cant sell it till after Sept.23 now. Take it home with you after that weekend!
    Your boat is bad a$$ but out of my price range! have you booked your rooms for the poker run? Is David and Keith coming with their boats? Should be a blast.

Havasu Sun
    Nm, Ttt

tpmarine.com
    Ok Folks,
    We are getting closer, we should have the home page and on-line registration link up and running in the next couple of days...took a little longer to get done.
    We have rooms blocked at the Elephant Butte Inn & the Dam Site...the band is set for Saturday and we are working on courtesy slips.
    We have the Helicopter reserved and the both video and still photographers lined up.
    We are currently talking to local and national level sponsors in an effort to make this a great event.

tpmarine.com
    Ok,
    Here you go, the link for more information and registration for the run.
    You can register on-line at: http://www.lakeracerllc.com/
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...4&d=1187020349

tpmarine.com
    Rooms have been reserved at the Elephant Butte Inn and reservations can be made using Group Code: Triad
    Make sure you mention that you are coming in for the poker run and metion the group code to get the group rate.
    You can reach the Butte Inn at 505 744-5431
    I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast