Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1988 COLE T-Deck jetboat forsale 440

mdunn01
    My email is m.mdunn@verizon.net
    Mike

n8dawg
    bump to the top!

BigDoug
    I remember this boat before Mike owned it and came ever so close to buying it, i still love the looks of this Cole boat..............i can vouch that this boat is clean and a show stopper with it's color scheme, believe me when i say clean cause i don't mess around with ugly boats......................this would look bitchen in Ohio and people would be like "bitchen boat dude"
    Mike needs a family cruiser and thats why he's selling the Cole, not cause he wants to but needs to.

mdunn01
    I remember this boat before Mike owned it and came ever so close to buying it, i still love the looks of this Cole boat..............i can vouch that this boat is clean and a show stopper with it's color scheme, believe me when i say clean cause i don't mess around with ugly boats......................this would look bitchen in Ohio and people would be like "bitchen boat dude"
    Mike needs a family cruiser and thats why he's selling the Cole, not cause he wants to but needs to.
    Doug,
    Your exactly correct, not because i want too, I need too. I love this COLE, its a very clean boat and Doug you have good taste, your boat kicks ass!
    Mike

lamsv
    What price would you charge for the boat without the motor?

mdunn01
    $5,800 no motor.
    Mike

pw_Tony
    Would you rather have a Chevy Or a Ford? And you almost bought an Olds boat...
    Lol just givin yah shiat. 440 run strong, real stron. And they don't have oiling issues, and in my experience can make more power easiar than a Chevy and Ford, of course I'm gonna get backlashed for that

lamsv
    Would you rather have a Chevy Or a Ford? And you almost bought an Olds boat...
    Lol just givin yah shiat. 440 run strong, real stron. And they don't have oiling issues, and in my experience can make more power easiar than a Chevy and Ford, of course I'm gonna get backlashed for that
    No issue with Chryslers at all. Actually, almost prefer them (I like to be different). But, after looking at the other boat, I ran across a bare 454 block here in Montana. Been awhile since I built a motor, and thought it would make a good winter project. But, with some heads, intake, carb...that 440 could scream!
    Such a sweet boat. The exact color choices I would personally pick. Same with interior. Still VERY interested! Even if it means a long commute!
    -Seth
    PS, you have any shots of the trialer?

mdunn01
    here is the trailer on her, maybe someone can host them and they can display in the thread?
    Mike

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast