Thread: Ski Tow

511 Southwind
    I'm looking for a ski tow for a BBC, I have a V-drive one to trade or sell if anyone needs that. I don't care if its stainless or just chrome, either one will work.
    Let me know what you have!
    Sokolnicki

Slacker
    i have one in decent shape i will try to post a pic tomorrow.. or pm with your email and i will send it to you. I need it gone as it is sitting and doing nothing for me.

FOURQ
    I have one posted in the spam section

Whats the difference with the v-drive one than a jet? I bought a jet boat ver from rex or dana (cant remember) and it sits way to close to the back of the hull.. I'm talking 1/4 to 1/2" clearance. The boat originally had one that sat more vertical. I'm wondering if maybe a v-drive mount was used at one point in time. We could trade depending on how your's looks. The one i have right now is brand new and chrome. It mounts to the block and heads.

victorfb
    511southwind, were are you lacated?

511 Southwind
    Think I may have found one on Texas ***boats, but I'll keep you all posted.
    As for the V-drive vs. Jet Drive, the two look exactly the same except the Jet Drive has appr. 20" "legs" whereas the V-drive's are appr. 12", the V-drive bolts to the waterpump bolts and heads as far as I can tell.
    Thanks to all who replied!