Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: LMOA...this is for the fools that voted in the dems

never_fast_enuf
    First you blindly fell for "we will get the troops out of Iraq" and even better than that you lackeys fell for the "we are going to clean up Washington" BS the dirty democrats laid on you.
    Damn what a bunch if ignorant fools...as G Gordon Liddy likes to say....SUCKERS!!!!!
    July 17, 2007
    Read More: Spending
    What's in your wallet?
    What's a paltry one million dollars to a member of Congress?
    Well, apparently not enough to know if an organization about to receive that big block of cash actually exists.
    Republican Rep. Jeff Flake of Arizona, the fiscal crusader who's never met an earmark he likes, questioned Democratic Rep. Peter J. Visclosky of Indiana on the House floor Tuesday about whether the Center for Instrumented Critical Infrastructure actually exists - since, hey, it's getting like a million bucks or something.
    Visclosky, who chairs the spending subcommittee responsible for the project, had to admit that, well, he didn't have a clue.
    After a lengthy back-and-forth, Flake, complaining that his staff couldn't find a website for the center, asked Visclosky, "Does the center currently exist?"
    "At this time, I do not know," the Indiana Democrat replied. "But if it does not exist, the monies could not go to it."
    And who could possibly be the sponsor of such an earmark? Yes, you guessed it, the man Republicans love to hate, Pennsylvania Democrat John P. Murtha.
    Despite the money's uncertain destination, the House rejected Flake's measure to strike the funds, 326-98. And the Visclosky bill also sailed through, 312-112.
    As I said, what's one million dollars to a member of Congress?
    UPDATE: I failed to report last night that a certificate filed with the requested funds says the money is actually earmarked to Concurrent Technologies Corporation, a nonprofit technological consulting firm. A brief search of campaign finance records shows CTC President and CEO Daniel R. DeVos, of alternately Central City and Johnstown, Pa. has contributed $7,000 to Murtha's reelection campaign since April 2002.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecry...ur_wallet.html

SmokinLowriderSS
    The new list of "earmarks" is slowly emerging. If anyone thought that the Democrats were going to "clean up" the Republican heap, you were SUCKERED.

OutCole'd
    Whats LMOA??

ULTRA26 # 1
    Whats LMOA??
    It's OK, he's clueless

centerhill condor
    laughin' my ass off
    then there's roflmao..rolling on floor
    In any event the dems didn't think they had a choice and they don't...two party system so you're either voting for the new new old dems or the reps...or you're throwin' it all away with nader, brown and the other "left behinds" who are really the old dems that didn't get the marketing makeover.
    CC

OutCole'd
    laughin' my ass off
    In any event the dems didn't think they had a choice and they don't...two party system so you're either voting for the new new old dems or the reps...or you're throwin' it all away with nader, brown and the other "left behinds" who are really the old dems that didn't get the marketing makeover.
    CC
    Wouldn't that be LMAO??

ULTRA26 # 1
    laughin' my ass off
    CC
    laughin' my ass off LMAO
    Ouote
    OutCole'd
    Whats LMOA??

OutCole'd
    laughin' my ass off
    CC
    I get it now, he was saying "Laughing My Off Ass".
    Now that is funny.

Blown 472
    Is this sorta like how bush suckered american into the ****ing war?
    Like this steaming pie?
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle18035.htm

Steve 1

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast