Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You have all seen the "Real Doll" now see the guys who buy them

lewiville
    ahh great. makes my skin crawl

Devilman
    Gotta be one of the wierdest focking things I've seen.:messedup: Someone's cheese has definitely slipped off their cracker.
    LMFAO, several crackers have lost their cheese goin by that video.
    Damn, ain't a lot of stuff I consider "creepy" but them fellers definitely fit the bill. Talking about "relationships", etc.
    The guy that repairs them, when his girlfriend said, "I don't think he adds pubic hair to one & thinks, Man, I'd like to lick that p*ssy!" LMAO

yopengo
    OMFG FREAKS

ratso
    Gotta be one of the wierdest focking things I've seen.:messedup: Someone's cheese has definitely slipped off their cracker.
    I'm gonna watch it when I have time tonight... I've gone to their site a few times and always leave thinking... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
    It gets better. Wait till you see him send her off for a tune up. It is very emotional. What a freak. I guess it it better than him going into a mall and shooting a bunch of people because he lacks social skills.
    A tune up??? LMAO!
    I know some "realchicks" that could use a tune up!:jawdrop:

SummerBreeze
    Wierd
    I think there might have been one doll that was kinda hot

phebus
    I think I saw that guy on Frenchie's boat.

topless
    I'm gonna watch it when I have time tonight... I've gone to their site a few times and always leave thinking... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gifI see you're contenplating a new girlfriend who never ages.

Devil's Advocate
    ... I've gone to their site a few times and always leave thinking... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    And what site is that??

Racey
    Dude, i dont know what's creepier the guys that own them or the dude that fixes them and bangs up someones used doll This is beyond bizzarre, at least these weirdos arent out preying on little kids.
    The cherry on the sunday is seeing the guy that has a real girlfriend sitting around the dinner table for his birthday with the dolls at the table as well!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast