Thread: Hey Sangster need a favor

Big Proppa
    Could you please pull a measurement off your hydro for me. Inside to Inside of your hull but right where your seats are. Mine measures in at 37" and I'm curious of the difference between the drag and the ski hydros. Thinking about making mine a two seater but want to make sure I have enough room first.
    Thanks

Sangster
    Big Proppa:
    Could you please pull a measurement off your hydro for me. Inside to Inside of your hull but right where your seats are. Mine measures in at 37" and I'm curious of the difference between the drag and the ski hydros. Thinking about making mine a two seater but want to make sure I have enough room first.
    Thanks Big Proppa.....Measures at 46" across the seats..They make a smaller bucket that might work..My son has a set in his boat, Will measure them tomorrow....... wink

Big Proppa
    Thanks Sangster I appreciate it.

Sangster
    Bill...The seats in Jeff's boat measure 17" wide..they will work.....

Big Proppa
    What are they just a smaller fiberglass seat or where they a special deal. Hopefully a shelf item somewhere.
    Thanks again I appreciate the help.

Sangster
    Big Proppa:
    What are they just a smaller fiberglass seat or where they a special deal. Hopefully a shelf item somewhere.
    Thanks again I appreciate the help. They we're in my boat when I got it..Put them in Jeff's boat (smaller ass)..I think I heard they can be bought at Canyon Marine..And I believe they were called Hydro seats, as compared to Flatbottom seats....