Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cole 22 Superhawk Molds

fatboy95
    Does anyone know what happened to the molds for the 22 Superhawk or who might have them.? Someone mentioned last summer that Cole was back in business building the 250S. What has happened since? Will the Superhawk be reincarnated?

bead
    had a few of them , not sure which molds he had though. he might have been jus storing them for jim at the time

Marty Gras
    Yep! With the keel 3/4" off of center, to the strakes, I want one! (or two, or three!) It is a pretty boat, but the bottom has issues. Please measure the bottom on one of them before you "put your money down".

fatboy95
    Yep! With the keel 3/4" off of center, to the strakes, I want one! (or two, or three!) It is a pretty boat, but the bottom has issues. Please measure the bottom on one of them before you "put your money down".
    Never heard that before about a Cole. Where did you get the information?

eliminatedsprinter
    Never heard that before about a Cole. Where did you get the information?
    I think he is referring to the molds in Champion Marine.
    I used to take my boat to Champion Marine and I have been in there several times since Cole shut down and I never saw any Cole night hawk molds there. Champion marine was making some boats (if I remember correctly, it was under the name of "Renegade") in that size range, but they were a far cry from what Cole made and the hulls had very different lines.

gramps
    I heard the other day the Cole is back in business..............somewhere in the Riverside area. There is a new 25 Cole sitting in St. George for $59,900 The lots selling it is "Indy Motors".

fatboy95
    I think he is referring to the molds in Champion Marine.
    I used to take my boat to Champion Marine and I have been in there several times since Cole shut down and I never saw any Cole night hawk molds there. Champion marine was making some boats (if I remember correctly, it was under the name of "Renegade") in that size range, but they were a far cry from what Cole made and the hulls had very different lines.
    Whew, probably splashed. Hopefully someone will know or have the mystery solved. Thanks

eliminatedsprinter
    Whew, probably splashed. Hopefully someone will know or have the mystery solved. Thanks
    I'm sure it was a splash, but it was more likely off the 21 ft Ultra or Caliber 1. It was not a splash of the Cole.

Marty Gras
    NO NO NO!!! Don't put words in my mouth! I have worked on a few Cole 22' boats and the keels were off of center by 3/4"!!! (I also do drag boat bottom work!) Just ask the guys who own 22' Cole jets! They all turn one way great and the other way NOT AT ALL! Please don't second guess what I say, because you don't have any factual basis and I do! PS, I don't have any idea what Dave is doing, and I could care less! I think Cole did the best he could with what he had, and none of us can attack that! "Renegade" is Ron Pace and has nothing to do with Cole!! You guys open your mouths and know nothing about what you speak! Dave and Ron are former brother's in law!!!! you idiots!!!!!!!!

Marty Gras
    Everybody wants to be the "inside guy". It's sad that most of these guys are driving by Champion Marine or another shop at 45MPH. They look over and see "some kind of special boat" and they REPORT THEIR FINDINGS HERE! Without any kind of factual basis, they start a "I know something thread", and it takes off...! Please talk to someone! Please stop and think about who or what you are affecting. I do hope that the original poster finds the molds and can get the hull he wants. But for god's sake, please try to keep the personal unfounded BS to a minimum. It does no good in a forum that seeks the truth! PS! the Cole 22' hull and the Renegade hulls are TOTALLY DIFFERENT! How can anyone mistake them????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast