Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: File this one under "Duhh"

Steve 1
    As is said, it really means nothing today. History is history. The issue of the stolen election is old business and I probablly should not have brought it up. My bad.
    As for you Steve, I get it. You come acres like a bag-less neo-con robot in loop mode. Leftist this and Lib that over and over and over. You don't seem to have an original thought in you. Your commentary is as boring as the buzz from an overhead power line and your use of giant multi-colored fonts just exaggerates your continued displays of stupidity.
    Your anger and hatred are not becoming and only act to damage what little credibility you have left.
    I am not going to play your little "lefty Righty" game and it has no place in quality debate.
    I call it as I see it Leftie, Evidently you have some kind of Job where you can make mistakes all your life and still earn money…. BUT;
    There are people in the real world where ONE single mistake forget the employment risk Causes injury or MUCH worse NOW that said and with this daily dose of reality and REAL life there comes a mindset that instantly separates Bullshit from actuality.
    Call us conservatives.. Who make the world safe and function..
    If all the liberals dropped dead tomorrow life would go on WITHOUT missing a beat, the world would function JUST fine and most likely better without them! BTW what was the ratio of liberals to conservatives when this nation was founded? Look it up.
    Why in Collages are conservatives found mostly in the Engineering departments?? Hint: Real life again! The remaining 80% of the Professors Liberal.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I call it as I see it Leftie, Evidently you have some kind of Job where you can make mistakes all your life and still earn money…. BUT;
    There are people in the real world where ONE single mistake forget the employment risk Causes injury or MUCH worse NOW that said and with this daily dose of reality and REAL life there comes a mindset that instantly separates Bullshit from actuality.
    Call us conservatives.. Who make the world safe and function..
    If all the liberals dropped dead tomorrow life would go on WITHOUT missing a beat, the world would function JUST fine and most likely better without them! BTW what was the ratio of liberals to conservatives when this nation was founded? Look it up.
    Why in Collages are conservatives found mostly in the Engineering departments?? Hint: Real life again! The remaining 80% of the Professors Liberal.
    In closing,
    Spoken like a true scholar.:argue:
    If all the liberals dropped dead tomorrow life would go on WITHOUT missing a beat If half the world dropped dead tomorrow life would go on so your point? Of course you have none as usual.
    Actually, your nothing but a loser, plain and simple. A sad and pathetic loser.
    Start talking your shit to someone cares what you think as I sure the fock don't. It's ignorant a**holes like that give the Right a bad name. You are the real enemy of all Americans left or right and the true conservitive Right would be much better off if you remained silent. HA HA. Fat chance of that.
    Time wasted on drunks and bigots, like yourself, is truely time wasted.
    I don't have anything else to say to you Steve except that I hope you get the medical and emotional attention that you need to badly, you're a mess.

Steve 1
    In closing,
    Spoken like a true scholar.:argue:
    If all the liberals dropped dead tomorrow life would go on WITHOUT missing a beat If half the world dropped dead tomorrow life would go on so your point? Of course you have none as usual.
    Actually, your nothing but a loser, plain and simple. A sad and pathetic loser.
    Start talking your shit to someone cares what you think as I sure the fock don't. It's ignorant a**holes like that give the Right a bad name. You are the real enemy of all Americans left or right and the true conservitive Right would be much better off if you remained silent. HA HA. Fat chance of that.
    Time wasted on drunks and bigots, like yourself, is truely time wasted.
    I don't have anything else to say to you Steve except that I hope you get the medical and emotional attention that you need to badly, you're a mess.
    See Leftie I decided to give you some insight into the way I look at the Subnormal/Pinkos interacting with us.
    BTW I do not drink Azzface as for the bigot remark what kind of a chicken shit pussy would say that? Stick that ONE up your ass/mouth it will not work here.
    Since your observation and Judgment is Piss poor at best BUT on par for a Slow-witted PC Leftist,, read below!
    Suggestions:
    1) Get neutered.
    2) Avoid situations where your discernment can cause harm to innocent people.
    3) Try real hard at being less of a crybaby pussy.
    4) Always ask for advice when making decisions that could be life altering, like crossing a street.
    5) Be self employed the last thing a REAL company wants out is the fact they employ Dip-Shits.
    6) Exploit your mediocrity, someone else lacking mental capacity May EVEN promote you to Management happens all the time.
    7) LISTEN HARD there were no 9/11 conspiracies Moron.
    8) Avoid being defensive when you are called an Idiot, Consider it a compliment!!!
    9) Remember PC and diversity are the biggest crocks of shit in the galaxy.

SmokinLowriderSS
    [I]Gore Won Florida!
    With what?
    Official ballots, statewide, 13 Dec 2000:
    Bush 2,909,176
    Gore 2,907,451
    1700+ more votes for BUSH.
    According to the NORC study data:
    Suppose that Gore got what he originally wanted -- a hand recount in heavily Democratic Broward, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade and Volusia counties. The study indicates* that Gore would still would have lost the election -- by a 225-vote margin statewide."
    IF the Palm Beach County standard, one of the least restrictive standards for determining a valid punch-card ballot had been used STATEWIDE, the study shows a slim, 42-vote margin for Gore.
    This is the ONLY WAY he wins under his "plan" to hijack an election.
    If that recount had proceeded under the standard that most local election officials said they would have used, the study found* that Bush would have emerged with 493 more votes than Gore."
    Explain that "stolen election" mistake of yours to me again ultra.
    Just WHAT do you do with a ballot that states a vote for 2 candidates?
    Nevermind, I reread and saw what you want done with these illegal ballots.
    Just WHAT do you do with a ballot that states a vote for NO candidates?

SmokinLowriderSS
    [4. Overvote Analysis - Gore's True Margin of Victory
    1/28/01 Analysis of overvotes in 8 counties by the Washington Post +28,510
    +28,510
    1/28/01 Analysis of overvotes in 15 counties by the Orlando Sun-Sentinel +944
    +29,454
    2/8/01 Gore-Libertarian overvotes in 16 counties by Orlando Sun-Sentinel +797
    +30,257
    3/10/01 Analysis of overvotes in Palm Beach County by the Palm Beach Post (overlaps Washington Post analysis above) +6,607
    5/11/01 Analysis of overvotes statewide by the Miami Herald (overlaps with all of the above) +46,466[/I]
    Ain't it nice how an illegally double-marked ballot, for 2 candidates, for the same office, SHOULD BE COUNTED FOR GORE INSTEAD OF THROWN OUT.
    I am sure the same goes for ballots that were not marked. Those were Gore's too.
    Where are the Bush overvotes? Hmmmmmmmm?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123