Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultra26...calling you out son

never_fast_enuf
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by never_fast_enuf
    Are you seriously still clinging to the lie that 1:Plame was covert and 2: anyone actually "outed" her?
    You are a good little liberal soldier....keep on clinging on one more emotional reason to hang on to that irrational Bush hatred.
    Posted by Ultra26
    I suspect that you are SmokinPOS. or maybe old fool. Whoever you are, you need to ID yourself, and quit hiding behind this new screen name, F'n pussy.
    Until you do you will be talking to yourself
    So you think I am a regular poster posting under another name do ya? Well it's here for all to see. Ask a mod...lets show the rest of the board how paranoid and emotionally unstable you good little liberals really are.
    Let the fun begin.

fatboy95
    Little Fuedin going on here? Should we break out the popcorn????

never_fast_enuf
    Little Fuedin going on here? Should we break out the popcorn????
    No feud on my part, just fun. Seems Ultra26 may have some medication issues he needs to deal with. I guess he didn't like me pointing out how much of a fool he looked like by swallowing the Plame story hook line and sinker. He still can't accept he was duped.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=127
    BTW...he posted this right after he called someone for getting personal with him. Seems paranoia AND hypocrisy are just a few of his not so pretty traits.
    Mods are welcome to let him know I am not one of the regulars he banters with....just to rub it in a little more

never_fast_enuf
    BTW Ultra...you SUSPECT a lot of things...most of which are never based in facts or reality...
    Hey, it's what liberals do. Embrace...don't get upset over it.

ULTRA26 # 1
    So you think I am a regular poster posting under another name do ya? Well it's here for all to see. Ask a mod...lets show the rest of the board how paranoid and emotionally unstable you good little liberals really are.
    Let the fun begin.
    There is no doubt. It's easy to generate a unique IP address.
    "I'm new here" "I'm here to learn" ya right, ya puss
    BTW Ultra...you SUSPECT a lot of things...most of which are never based in facts or reality...
    Your 1st post was July 9th. Not nearly enough time to make this comment.
    No feud on my part, just fun. Seems Ultra26 may have some medication issues he needs to deal with. I guess he didn't like me pointing out how much of a fool he looked like by swallowing the Plame story hook line and sinker. He still can't accept he was duped.
    1st post July 9th. No discussion of my feelings about Plame. ID yourself ya puss

never_fast_enuf
    There is no doubt. It's easy to generate a unique IP address.
    "I'm new here" "I'm here to learn" ya right, ya puss
    Your 1st post was July 9th. Not nearly enough time to make this comment.
    A mod can tell you if I am someone else. See, they can tell you a lot of things about posters. Go ahead and ask. They can trace my IP and tell you if I am spoofing. Is that too big of a word for you pal?
    I run into liberals like you all the time. You are all exactly the same. "I hate Bush" "Bush lied" "Bush's oil buddies"
    Your mantra is the same and your tactics are the same. All emotion and you never...NEVER back up your baseless allegations with a shred of fact. The best you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and scream "I can't hear you" when the facts counter your pitiful emotions.
    This is just one more example of your pitiful baseless attacks. Face it...you are an emotional basket case unable to deal with the facts of every day life.
    In short...sucks to be you.
    I do love calling you and your ilk out...damn satisfying.

kmenard
    oh my lord...I am certainly no liberal...
    but Plame was covert, the only reason the latest lawsuit got thrown out was jurisdiction. If you don't think that the whole scooter take the fall then get his sentence commuted...NOT PARDONED (that will come later) so he would not serve jail time was not a miscarriage of the initial intention to give the president pardoning authority (just as it was when Clinton SOLD pardons), then you might want to have the leg on your chair checked before you tip over.
    Just because you vote Right, doesn't mean you have to open up for everything they want to put in your mouth.

never_fast_enuf
    Plame was NOT covert. The sad fact of this case was Fitzgerald knew it going in. He also knew exactly who put her name out there to the press from the get go. The tragedy is the case continued at all. Libby lost a "he said she said" case of "lying" to the grand jury. That is what happens when law enforcement gets a free trip to go on a fishing expadition. That is how the Fitzgeralds of the world make their name and build their power.THAT is the reality of the situation.
    Plame and her worthless husband are liars and the Senate Intelligence Committee report on the CIA discusses it in detail. Did you not know that? It is public record and I can post it for you if you like.

ULTRA26 # 1
    A mod can tell you if I am someone else. See, they can tell you a lot of things about posters. Go ahead and ask. They can trace my IP and tell you if I am spoofing. Is that too big of a word for you pal?
    I run into liberals like you all the time. You are all exactly the same. "I hate Bush" "Bush lied" "Bush's oil buddies"
    Your mantra is the same and your tactics are the same. All emotion and you never...NEVER back up your baseless allegations with a shred of fact. The best you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and scream "I can't hear you" when the facts counter your pitiful emotions.
    This is just one more example of your pitiful baseless attacks. Face it...you are an emotional basket case unable to deal with the facts of every day life.
    In short...sucks to be you.
    I do love calling you and your ilk out...damn satisfying.
    Mods can't verify everything you and I both know that. This bullshit is transparant as glass, and I'm sure that I am not the only one to see this. So keep on playing your cowardly little internet game. It doesn't matters if there is no proof from the Mods, you know the truth.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast