Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 396 looking for friends in his new world

rrrr

fatboy95
    Picture this.....Little Richard and Al Sharpton giving each other a reach around

HOSS
    Phuc,,,you know me,,,I just dont like niigeerrrs.

Kim Hanson
    Yeah Hoss, we sorta got that impression BUT 396 darn sure ain't one of them. He just happens to be Black. Two entirely different things but that's just my thoughts for what it's worth.
    Rio
    396 is really white, he just tans way toooooo much ..........( . )( . ).......

dragboat
    Phuc,,,you know me,,,I just dont like niigeerrrs.
    Hoss, you and too many like you, seem to think somehow your hate differentiates you and gives you some invisible power over everyone else. Is that what you need to hang on to, to make your life have any value? Haven't you had other successes in your life? I'll bet you have. Wife, kids, professional accomplishments or anything to be proud of to fill the void? You believe that you are smarter than average, keep hanging on to that. There is nothing that I could ever say to enlighten you, this I know, you don't seem to have the capacity. I wish I was wrong. Try to imagine a tulip or better yet a rose gardener, loving the yellow rose and hating the red. The fragrance is the same the form is identical, and when the TV turns to old school black and white you cant tell the difference. There is none.
    Try this:
    Try getting your head out of your ass because your cutting off the oxygen to your brain and it's making you F'N stupid. and you cant tell!?!
    You're embarrassing yourself and you're to small minded (F'N Stupid) to know it.
    Go ahead fire back and show everyone your IQ. impress everyone!
    go on, ask me what I really think!

Kim Hanson
    Hoss, you and too many like you, seem to think somehow your hate differentiates you and gives you some invisible power over everyone else. Is that what you need to hang on to, to make your life have any value? Haven't you had other successes in your life? I'll bet you have. Wife, kids, professional accomplishments or anything to be proud of to fill the void? You believe that you are smarter than average, keep hanging on to that. There is nothing that I could ever say to enlighten you, this I know, you don't seem to have the capacity. I wish I was wrong. Try to imagine a tulip or better yet a rose gardener, loving the yellow rose and hating the red. The fragrance is the same the form is identical, and when the TV turns to old school black and white you cant tell the difference. There is none.
    Try this:
    Try getting your head out of your ass because your cutting off the oxygen to your brain and it's making you F'N stupid. and you cant tell!?!
    You're embarrassing yourself and you're to small minded (F'N Stupid) to know it.
    Go ahead fire back and show everyone your IQ. impress everyone!
    go on, ask me what I really think!
    DragBoat, I have found all have what color skin they like :idea: I don't like Indians cause they are lowlife focks that steal all your stuff and still claim they own the land you live on....we claimed the shit and I have payed for it, so step on my property and I will focking drag you behind my truck, till I find a culvert. I have had a lot of stuff stolen and vandalized, all with the MCR sign painted to everything they can see..MCR ( Mete Cree Revial )
    Maybe Hoss is dealing with the same shit, lay off HOSS !........( . )( . )............:idea:

dragboat
    DragBoat, I have found all have what color skin they like :idea: I don't like Indians cause they are lowlife focks that steal all your stuff and still claim they own the land you live on....we claimed the shit and I have payed for it, so step on my property and I will focking drag you behind my truck, till I find a culvert. I have had a lot of stuff stolen and vandalized, all with the MCR sign painted to everything they can see..MCR ( Mete Cree Revial )
    Maybe Hoss is dealing with the same shit, lay off HOSS !........( . )( . )............:idea:
    Kim, I'll give you that point, up to a point. Go ahead and say you don't like thieves, who could blame you. Most people don't like the gang culture myself included. My friends that happen to be black, are not in gangs, and most are not. I personally know more shitbags that are Hoss's color, than any other, and notice I'm not calling Hoss any names, or should I hold that aginst him?
    My point is it's the character not the skin color that makes a man.
    To simple?
    Three people have keys to my house, my dad, my father in law, and my friend Bill, and I have keys to their homes.
    Thats simple. Or is it?:idea:
    My dads White, My father in law "Chief" is Cherokee Indian, and Bill is a Black man.
    Still simple:idea:
    Well it's simple for me.
    Character Counts

rrrr
    Can I have a key? I'll also need a copy of your schedule and a home inventory.
    :idea:

dragboat
    Can I have a key? I'll also need a copy of your schedule and a home inventory.
    :idea:
    Not if your Canadian, or white!
    What the hell, if you can laugh at it you can live with it.

photo chick
    WTF Kimmy? I am Indian and I know for a fact I have never stolen a damn thing from you! Geez...................some people
    Oh and I DO own the land I live on and hmmmm I'm even paying for it.....and probably my ancestors owned yours at some point before YOU stole it! See I just called you a thief, see how stupid that sounds?
    Note: the sign at the bottom stands for BLACKFOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast