Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 396 looking for friends in his new world

lucky
    WTF Kimmy? I am Indian and I know for a fact I have never stolen a damn thing from you! Geez...................some people
    Oh and I DO own the land I live on and hmmmm I'm even paying for it.....and probably my ancestors owned yours at some point before YOU stole it! See I just called you a thief, see how stupid that sounds?
    Note: the sign at the bottom stands for BLACKFOOT!!!!!!!!!!
    bull shit - you have stole more hearts on the boards ........ :jawdrop:

lucky
    I like canadians

MAXIMUS
    Mean people suck! I hate them! I love key lime pie!:idea: Tom likes to go fast... going fast is cool!

DragBoat, I have found all have what color skin they like :idea: I don't like Indians cause they are lowlife focks that steal all your stuff and still claim they own the land you live on....we claimed the shit and I have payed for it, so step on my property and I will focking drag you behind my truck, till I find a culvert. I have had a lot of stuff stolen and vandalized, all with the MCR sign painted to everything they can see..MCR ( Mete Cree Revial )
    Maybe Hoss is dealing with the same shit, lay off HOSS !........( . )( . )............:idea:
    Kim,
    You owe Lori an apology! To just attack Native Americans is ignorant. Now, we have all seen your tongue marks on the windows of the short yellow buses but come on! Man up (as much as possible) and apologize to Photo Chick!

dmontzsta
    Kim,
    You owe Lori an apology! To just attack Native Americans is ignorant. Now, we have all seen your tongue marks on the windows of the short yellow buses but come on! Man up (as much as possible) and apologize to Photo Chick!
    You know how women get. Kim is just jealous of Lori because she has better hair. Women will find anything to start a cat fight. :jawdrop:

You better be careful Donald, if you keep pushing Kim she will scratch your eyes out!!

photo chick
    You know how women get. Kim is just jealous of Lori because she has better hair. Women will find anything to start a cat fight. :jawdrop:
    I don't know Donald..... Kim has some long locks......hmmmm good thing I didn't carry the scalping tradition forward.....

I don't know Donald..... Kim has some long locks......hmmmm good thing I didn't carry the scalping tradition forward.....
    I thought Lori was from the Slapahoe tribe?

I'll take a key as well, if you have any extras.

Kim,
    Tony how's he gonna pologize, he can't even remember what he wrote.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast