Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 396 looking for friends in his new world

dmontzsta
    I thought Lori was from the Slapahoe tribe?
    That doesn't mean squat. Kim is from Happy Meadows trailer park, lot 7, what?

so step on my property and I will focking drag you behind my truck, till I find a culvert. I have had a lot of stuff stolen and vandalized,
    You mean the old flamer?
    I see you've installed the anti-theft package from JC Whitney.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1176652616

dmontzsta
    You mean the old flamer?
    I see you've installed the anti-theft package from JC Whitney.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1176652616
    damn, that sucks! they really vandalized that truck huh?

photo chick
    I thought Lori was from the Slapahoe tribe?
    yes and I will be slapping you next time I see you!

lucky
    yes and I will be slapping you next time I see you!
    like he doesn't enjoy it Rankin does it all the time to him - lmao :devil:

dragboat
    I'll take a key as well, if you have any extras.
    I'll look around here some. If I find one I'll drop it in the mail.

Kim Hanson
    Kim, I'll give you that point, up to a point. Go ahead and say you don't like thieves, who could blame you. Most people don't like the gang culture myself included. My friends that happen to be black, are not in gangs, and most are not. I personally know more shitbags that are Hoss's color, than any other, and notice I'm not calling Hoss any names, or should I hold that aginst him?
    My point is it's the character not the skin color that makes a man.
    To simple?
    Three people have keys to my house, my dad, my father in law, and my friend Bill, and I have keys to their homes.
    Thats simple. Or is it?:idea:
    My dads White, My father in law "Chief" is Cherokee Indian, and Bill is a Black man.
    Still simple:idea:
    Well it's simple for me.
    Character Counts
    I don't hate anyone ..except though mete people that have move to town here that don't work and steal from me. What have I ever done to them to have to stand for the vandalism, stealing and breaking windows out of my house to see if they can get in to get some cash. Fock that, Injuns aren't the same here as down there!
    Just about all don't work, so stealing pays for there addictions to booze and crack cocaine! I will go take some pictures and show you..I am not racist, just really pissed off at the people that steal from me...get it, it's so simple
    ..........( . )( . ).....................

dragboat
    I don't hate anyone ..except though mete people that have move to town here that don't work and steal from me. What have I ever done to them to have to stand for the vandalism, stealing and breaking windows out of my house to see if they can get in to get some cash. Fock that, Injuns aren't the same here as down there!
    Just about all don't work, so stealing pays for there addictions to booze and crack cocaine! I will go take some pictures and show you..I am not racist, just really pissed off at the people that steal from me...get it, it's so simple
    ..........( . )( . ).....................
    It sux you have to deal with that.
    Yea, I get it. :idea:
    I just wish there was a simple solution.

Kim Hanson
    WTF Kimmy? I am Indian and I know for a fact I have never stolen a damn thing from you! Geez...................some people
    Oh and I DO own the land I live on and hmmmm I'm even paying for it.....and probably my ancestors owned yours at some point before YOU stole it! See I just called you a thief, see how stupid that sounds?
    Note: the sign at the bottom stands for BLACKFOOT!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so sorry if I said anything wrong to you, my grandparents came from Norway and bought land and we just carried on with life in the prairies of Saskatchewan , we don't steal us Norwegian!.......( . )( . )...........
    Sorry, if I have affended you in anyway..I really didn't mean to !

Kim Hanson
    I like canadians
    Thank God, I was starting to feel like Captain Custered, all focked up and will no horse to steal......to get out of this shit my fingers keep getting me in..I hate typing..........

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast