Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the forum liberals and anti Bush crowd.

never_fast_enuf
    Have any of you decided to participate in the best economy this country has ever seen or are you sitting it out in protest?
    Seriously, are you all worse or better off than you were 6 years ago?
    Personally, I am much better off. Built a second home that happens to be waterfront. Purchased a new Sunsation go fast. I make a ton more than I did 6 years ago. My stock portfolio is shinning again after the Clinton market went bust.
    Come on, lets here some good from you as America is concerned.
    Now am am going down to the dock to hit the lake so lets hear it...

never_fast_enuf
    I forgot to add that I would like to hear from the other side of the fence as well. I love to hear about others doing well!

OKIE-JET
    My 70k job went to China in '06.:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
    I had to turn down a wage increase last month, due to union-mandated wage limitations.

never_fast_enuf
    My 70k job went to China in '06.:devil:
    Really? I am sorry to hear that. What was the job and have you found other work?

iRepo
    My business is 4 times what it was when Clinton was president.

Old Texan
    I almost hate to say anything to hurt the Libs' feelings (Yeah right:devil: ) but the TX/LA oil industry is doing very well. They will claim it's because of Bush and Cheny connections. This isn't just domestic either. World drilling is booming and has the oil support industry prospering with it.
    My company had a record year for growth last year and an agressive budget for this year. Half way through we are on target.
    The southern auto industry is strong and our business is good in that sector.
    Refinery business is steady and we need more capacity.
    Real estate in TX seems steady and commercial RE is strong.
    TX/LA can't get enough skilled fabrication labor.

Poster X
    I almost hate to say anything to hurt the Libs' feelings (Yeah right:devil: ) but the TX/LA oil industry is doing very well. They will claim it's because of Bush and Cheny connections. This isn't just domestic either. World drilling is booming and has the oil support industry prospering with it.
    My company had a record year for growth last year and an agressive budget for this year. Half way through we are on target.
    The southern auto industry is strong and our business is good in that sector.
    Refinery business is steady and we need more capacity.
    Real estate in TX seems steady and commercial RE is strong.
    TX/LA can't get enough skilled fabrication labor.
    I suppose you haven't considered WHY the oil and gas business is booming?
    It's obvious you haven't noticed the employment stats are abetted by the war and Katrina.
    You haven't cracked a newspaper and learned that real estate overlent to appear to be booming and now the market is suffering and sales are stagnant and repo's are at a industry high.
    I reckon that you will never consider that oil prices will drive up minimum wage which will exponentially affect pricing on everything from goods to services nationwide and will be inherited (and blamed) on the next administration.
    It's naturally beyond you that we are ignoring the highest and most catostrophic national debt in the history of mankind so the upper middle class can experience light tax cuts which translates into an eventual bankruptsy which will alos be inherited by the next administration which will have to overtax for the deficiency this administration created so they could have bragging rights.
    Honestly.. do any of you actually think for yourselves?

ULTRA26 # 1
    One quick little interruption from my self imposed time out.
    Please note the name of the person in the post that I quoted "irepo" and his comment. Not what most would consider a sign of a strong economy.
    I suspect that the repo/foreclosure rate will continue to skyrocket. This BS economy is generated by debt.
    If you are overly extended, I feel sorry for what's likely to be in your future.
    Again,

OutCole'd
    One quick little interruption from my self imposed time out.
    Please note the name of the person in the post that I quoted "irepo" and his comment. Not what most would consider a sign of a strong economy.
    I suspect that the repo/foreclosure rate will continue to skyrocket. This BS economy is generated by debt.
    If you are overly extended, I feel sorry for what's likely to be in your future.
    Again,
    Classic

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast