Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riverfront BHC Condo for Sale/Trade/Rent

Community
    Anybody have a Stoker w/ an O/B they want to trade for my equity in this place? Trade a toy for an investment property?

Community
    Interest rates are down as of Tuesday....anybody want this deal? I can carry a down for the right buyer....

Community
    Going to furnish it this weekend, so if anyone wants a weekend rental ont he river let me know. Can do it by the weekend, week, month or whatever.

Community
    Any trades out there? RE/Toys/motorhomes/ etc

When i hear on the river i picture looking out my window and seeing water.

Community
    boatnam2 When i hear on the river i picture looking out my window and seeing water.
    Yesterday 11:48 PM
    What is your point? Have you seen this place and think its not on the river?

Community
    Here is the google deal on its location. From right to left is the beginning of the gated community, the garages, some parking and then the buildings, then the river and then the dock. IMO this is a waterfront condo. I have been there once, so i am not sure if you can see the river from any window, was not my biggest concern when doing the inspection.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Community
    I went to check this place out Sunday. It is the end unit on the North side of the complex and the garage is the end unit closest to teh exit gate on the north side of the garges. End unit, 1 bath is downstairs with a stackable washer/dryer. The other bath is upstairs between the 2 bedrooms. The garage is the most desireable as you can pull into a turnaround spot that no one can park in to back into the garage. I counted my steps to the pool area and it was about 70 and another 5 steps to the gate that leads down to the dock. I have started to furnish the place and should finish by the end of the month. I am currently loking for a jet boat to keep there and if someone so desires can by a turn-key vacation home with a boat. The 19 CP in the spam section looks to me like a steal and a great boat for going up to the dam or all the way to Havasu. The nearest launch ramp to this place is 3 blocks south. Lets make a deal....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12