Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: go ballistic!!!

RiverDave
    Can someone explain this to me?
    http://images.snapfish.com/34634%3C%...4%3B2%3E983%3E WSNRCG%3D32335365464%3B4nu0mrj
    I'm a pretty sharp guy all n all, but I have no clue as to what the hell I'm looking at here.. Other then dollar signs anyways.
    RD

Phat Cat
    The back of the motor

mbrown2
    The back of the motor
    So is that a screw blower like a procharger? never seen one rigged/plumbed like that?...

Havasu Hangin'
    I remeber this certain Nor-tech that started dead last and pulled itself up to 8th at the first stop.
    You mean you were in a boat....and it DIDN'T break?
    :supp:

scarabj
    So is that a screw blower like a procharger? never seen one rigged/plumbed like that?...yes.... it is a one off vortech

Dave C
    RD,
    it looks like the centrifugal blower might be on the other side, the black thingey is an intercooler so the two hoses in front are just two intake hoses from the intercooler.
    But that is just a edumocated guess.

Havasu Hangin'
    RD,
    it looks like the centrifugal blower might be on the other side, the black thingey is an intercooler so the two hoses in front are just two intake hoses from the intercooler.
    But that is just a edumocated guess.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...w_2006_158.jpg

Bling Bling
    very true!!! i think hes running a cc fishing boat this year!!
    Just cause you go down on male Nor-tech owners, doesn't make you a Nor-tech owner. BTW, thanks for blowing me off this weekend. I didn't know what was longer, your nose in the air, or poor Phat cats sack from you swinging on it.

Havasu Hangin'
    Poor, Bling...I guess your nutsack has the "for rent" sign out since you went to the center console. :cry:
    You're still welcome on the Cig anytime (as long as you renounce your homosexuality first).
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...760GAY-med.jpg

scarabj
    Just cause you go down on male Nor-tech owners, doesn't make you a Nor-tech owner. BTW, thanks for blowing me off this weekend. I didn't know what was longer, your nose in the air, or poor Phat cats sack from you swinging on it. ha ha i don't have the scarab anymore i now have a 39 nor-tech v... i wanted to stay but i had to head back friday..i really wanted to see (flirt with) ms bling again....ya know all that stuff she was telling me about how she likes younger men!!! did you get the CC yet?? and is it going to be at desert storm?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast