Thread: **bbf Headers Swap/or Sell??**

76miller
    Anyone want to swap(or sell) there Bassett shorties for a set of twisties ?? Mine only have one season on them and look brand new, just want a different look. Pm me if your interested.

condor tx 19
    how much to buy them? would need them shipped to illinois also. pm me

stc37
    I have a set of shorty (no bell collector) headers, but they're pretty blued and have a little rust here and there. I was planning to send them off for jet hot coating. Would you be interested in maybe trade plus cash?

76miller
    I have a set of shorty (no bell collector) headers, but they're pretty blued and have a little rust here and there. I was planning to send them off for jet hot coating. Would you be interested in maybe trade plus cash?
    How about you sell them to me for $250.00, then you can buy the twisties that Jim Brock has for sale in this section. Let me know !

stc37
    Might just do that, you are both in the LA area. I will talk to the boss and see if we can plan a trip when I can catch both of you on the same day. I have monday's off. Would that be a good day for you? Not sure which monday I would come out yet.

76miller
    sounds good, send me a pm when your heading my way and we can meet up. Is there any dents or cracks. Is there any way you could post a couple pics ?

stc37
    I'll try to take some Sunday afternoon. I got to work a 16 hour shift tomorrow.

stc37
    Email me at stc315@gmail.com and let me know where to send pics to. For some reason, I can't pm you???