Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Sprint Nationals Roll Call

Moneypitt
    Both days are the same!..
    Yes, both days have the same number of races, but Saturday is billed as the "Nationals", and Sunday as the "Worlds"............for a couple of classes. Pro Stock is one, and I think there is another class as well..... I'll have to check the race sanction......MP
    As posted by Ross...........
    [quote=rossdbos;2689488]Ladies and Gentlemen,
    It's that time again, the 2007 Long Beach Sprint Nationals "Race Against Hunger" presented by ARP is scheduled for August 11 & 12 and famed Long Beach Marine Stadium will play host to the 2007 APBA National Championships in the Pro Stock, Super Stock, Cracker Box, K Racing Runabout and Grand National Classes as well the the U.I.M. Pro Stock World Championships and Western Formula Light APBA Western Divisionals.

Life's Rough
    We will be there. Gordy and I are PEACE with the world.We have nothing to offer but love and joy for everyone
    "Peace with the World" I HATE This SHIAATT, Problems today, I put that pile of Crap in the trailer and in the back 40. I will take Lifes Rough to the river with my family and shall not go to a boat race again. Everything should be in the spam section by Wedenday CHEEP!

FlatStupid
    "Peace with the World" I HATE This SHIAATT, Problems today, I put that pile of Crap in the trailer and in the back 40. I will take Lifes Rough to the river with my family and shall not go to a boat race again. Everything should be in the spam section by Wedenday CHEEP!Wow and out from under the rock he crawls!! If your sellin your shiatt so am I. I couldnt possibly be stuypider{is that a word} than you bud!!!!

Life's Rough
    Wow and out from under the rock he crawls!! If your sellin your shiatt so am I. I couldnt possibly be stuypider{is that a word} than you bud!!!!
    If you sell both of yours also that will cut the class in half and make this Shiaat worth about five bucks. Good news is if we give it away we will be Money ahead!!!

FlatStupid
    If you sell both of yours also that will cut the class in half and make this Shiaat worth about five bucks. Good news is if we give it away we will be Money ahead!!!Lets me see two times five is ten. I got ten bucks worth I am outta here!!!!!!!!!! That will keep Nancy busy exactly five seconds unless your there to front her a couple hundred.

MAXIMUS
    "Peace with the World" I HATE This SHIAATT, Problems today, I put that pile of Crap in the trailer and in the back 40. I will take Lifes Rough to the river with my family and shall not go to a boat race again. Everything should be in the spam section by Wedenday CHEEP!
    Listen you snivveling biatch get your shiat in the trailer, come down the friggen mountain to where people sport a full head of teeth & lets bust out the potato mesh!:devil: I have seen bigger golf balls on the amature womens senior knitting tour...

MAXIMUS
    Lets me see two times five is ten. I got ten bucks worth I am outta here!!!!!!!!!! That will keep Nancy busy exactly five seconds unless your there to front her a couple hundred.
    What makes you think anybody will pay that kind of money??? I figured when the seasons over I will just have a bunch of free fire wood for the winter...:messedup:

you can't burn that thing, it's on the federal protected endangered list

MAXIMUS
    you can't burn that thing, it's on the federal protected endangered list
    Won't be the first time I have burned a federal protected piece of wood!:crossx:

Squirtin Thunder
    Yes, both days have the same number of races, but Saturday is billed as the "Nationals", and Sunday as the "Worlds"............for a couple of classes. Pro Stock is one, and I think there is another class as well..... I'll have to check the race sanction......MP
    The other classes are the Runabouts Pro and Am. Now I know I have a big yellow runabout, according to the APBA rule book, I wounder if they will notice.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast