Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: runnerbottoms

63stevens
    Who made runnerbottoms and which ones are more preferable?

Cole Man II
    Hay,
    I think the first runners was built by Hondo Boats around 1970. The design proved to be much faster than the true flats, and it wasn't long before all the competitive manufactures were making there own version. My boat is a 77 Cole TR-1, I love it. If you are looking for a new boat, the make I see in the winner circle the most would be the Canyon Boats.
    Cole Man II

Kindsvater Flat
    My runner is a Kindsvater. Found out that there were very few built.

dbfan
    Are cayon boats still in business? when I do a search on canyon boats all I get is grand canyon boat tours. Are they manufactured under a differnt name?

Sangster
    dbfan, Canyon boats are being built in Lodi,Ca.. by Kevin Felkins.....atleast they were a year ago..

Sangster
    COLE MAN II,
    Craig, good to see you on the boards..Take care of John up there...
    Paul has been lurking in the shadows, Have to get him to register someday...
    The weekend was OK, Met SMALLS & Preacher, nice boats...We had a few new issues with my boat that need to be addressed before the Thursday.You know how it is, It's runnin better than ever,so lets change this so it will go faster..Then you need to change three other things because of it...Oh well, The beat goes on... let me know what day(s)your going up to CFW..We need to make reservations.
    [ August 11, 2002, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

FLYTE RISK
    Hey coleman2, your just down the road from me where do you test and tune at ???I usually go d own to big break just blocks from the house.. Smalls whats up sorry couldnt make it this weekend I used the wrong intake gaskets 1/16 in. needs to be 1/8th.. oh well.. Hey I know you and preacher are good buddys, My wing is for sale, I know preacher wanted it a year ago, if you did'nt see it it's a olson 13in. laid back bought it new a year ago.. Let him know ... Thanx FLYTE.... p.s how did the boat run, dont take the jones tach. out I did and mine slowed down about 1500 R.P.M LOL tell jet boat guru that. ha ha

Sangster
    Flyte Risk, You can see some pics of COLEMAN2's boat on My web page Its the Light Blue Cole T-deck at CFW.He will also be coming to CFW this weekend..Should be quite a few boats..
    [ August 11, 2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

FLYTE RISK
    Sangster thanx for the info, that boat is sweet.I would love to go next weekend but gotta go to L.A for a wedding.... But getting FLYTE ready for bakersfield in sept..Sure is hot in the garage!!!! You gonna run that hydro at ming??? eek!

Sangster
    Flyte Risk, We're thinkin about it..Hopefully we'll have at least "one" of them dialed in to take down.. I'll take plenty of pics at CFW for ya to look at when you get back...Have a good time at the Wedding....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast