Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wicked gullwing 5

gunslinger, Nice Lake Rod! I sure hope BL gets the molds back. He has a real nice boat popping out of them.
    The older I get the more I think I need a bigger boat. Till I get back in mine and hit the gas and realize this boat is why I enjoy boating!
    I think alot of people want to see him with the molds back. Pat is a good guy to deal with and would give you the shirt off his back. Three boats were layed up until this hull passed the weight scale test with no questions asked. Thats good customer service IMO.

Definitly a nice piece!...i like the white/red, they come together very well, and whoever you have cap the hull will thank you for the thought in the white ribbon around the cap line, gullwings look stellar capped!
    So, uhh? who do you have capping it???
    Todd

Nice slinger..
    There are guys running hard with a 4 degree, nothing wrong with that.
    That 557 should push that thing well, keep us posted on the progress... BTW, the red dragon boat is a pile, you've got him covered.

Definitly a nice piece!...i like the white/red, they come together very well, and whoever you have cap the hull will thank you for the thought in the white ribbon around the cap line, gullwings look stellar capped!
    So, uhh? who do you have capping it???
    Todd
    Talk to ya soon Todd. CS, that Dragon boat pretty much sets the standard for gullwings, but you know that.

GunninGopher
    That fade is so subtle and sweet. I normally wouldn't like a boat with that much red.
    Looks like there is some hardware sitting on the shelf waiting to get bolted up!!

That fade is so subtle and sweet. I normally wouldn't like a boat with that much red.
    Looks like there is some hardware sitting on the shelf waiting to get bolted up!!
    Thanks Gopher, there is alot of orange in the gell fade. These colors seem to really pop on the water. It should really go off once the motor is installed, its really big.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Thanks. The trailer options are up to the customer. I opted for a swing away tongue, brakes, and the hidden spare.
    AND chrome fenders! {not standard} I like your colors too! Lets git er done!!! Pat

Mike D..
    Not a big fan of red but that boat is beautiful i like those fades. Good luck I hope it runs as good as it looks.

Easy on the red there pal!
    Red or blue cuz or Blood, it just dont matter, suckaz dive fo there life, when my SHOT GUN scattaz,....Colors!

hotbo
    very nice boat is that a tx-18 sure looks like it.hope it goes well for ya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast