Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Yamaha 660 Rhino

riverbound
    Just spoke with my buddy. He may have two potential buyers right now. If they don't pan out, sounds like he might deliver it. I'll let you know.
    Let me know

Cole Trickle
    Let me know
    Found one in your price range that won't have 2 much power
    http://i4.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/c1/f7/c710_1.JPG

riverbound
    Found one in your price range that won't have 2 much power
    http://i4.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/c1/f7/c710_1.JPG
    LOL..."Santa" is bringing my kids one of those for Xmas
    If this one falls through I have another one lined up. plus the one I am already throwing money at. This season will be the season of the rhino around our camp.

casean
    Back up for sale. Buyer fell through. Sorry no delivery though.

jdogginla
    Hmmmm...potential buyer asks for delivery and seller says "no delivery". Interesting......

TheCarDudes
    Hmmmm...potential buyer asks for delivery and seller says "no delivery". Interesting......
    Hmmmmm....I agree. Cardiff is a long way from Thousand Oaks and green would not be my first or second color choice. But, for the right price I would take a whole day off and make the drive. I just think with the new 700 out this is just a start of the market being flooded with 660's. I think there were 3 or 4 new ones posted up on HB alone.
    Posting for a friend.
    2005 Yamaha Rhino. Arizona registered for street legal use. 130 hours. Asking $11,000. Located in Cardiff, Ca.
    Have your friend email me: thecardudes@aol.com. Or you can email/PM me with his/her contact info.
    For the right price, I would make the drive.

casean
    No need to "drama up" this thread :idea:
    He currently doesn't have a way to deliver it.

jdogginla
    No need to "drama up" this thread :idea:
    He currently doesn't have a way to deliver it.
    I apologize...not trying to drama it up. But it would seem that if someone said "I'll start rounding my funds up if he will deliver it" that the buyer would deliver the Rhino even if it is 80miles. Is 80miles or 40bux in gas a deal breaker on a 11k sale? Even if he had to drop 50 bux on a rental of a uhaul trailer....If i had a buyer I'd be ready to roll. Again my apologies, i will with hold any more thoughts on this. Please carry on.

djunkie
    Hmmmmm....I agree. Cardiff is a long way from Thousand Oaks and green would not be my first or second color choice. But, for the right price I would take a whole day off and make the drive. I just think with the new 700 out this is just a start of the market being flooded with 660's. I think there were 3 or 4 new ones posted up on HB alone.
    Have your friend email me: thecardudes@aol.com. Or you can email/PM me with his/her contact info.
    For the right price, I would make the drive.
    I agree that a lot of people are gonna be dumping their 660's for the 700's but the problem with that is the 700 doesn't even have any more noticeable power. Just starts better with the efi. Seems like a waste to me to upgrade for no power gains.

phebus
    I agree that a lot of people are gonna be dumping their 660's for the 700's but the problem with that is the 700 doesn't even have any more noticeable power. Just starts better with the efi. Seems like a waste to me to upgrade for no power gains.
    It has drink holders though. :idea:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast