Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Yamaha 660 Rhino

Cole Trickle
    It has drink holders though. :idea:
    get out........
    I am selling mine tommorow for a 3K loss so I can hold drinks

Cole Trickle
    I apologize...not trying to drama it up. But it would seem that if someone said "I'll start rounding my funds up if he will deliver it" that the buyer would deliver the Rhino even if it is 80miles. Is 80miles or 40bux in gas a deal breaker on a 11k sale? Even if he had to drop 50 bux on a rental of a uhaul trailer....If i had a buyer I'd be ready to roll. Again my apologies, i will with hold any more thoughts on this. Please carry on.
    I will deliver it for gas $$$ and $500.00 cash

riverbound
    I agree that a lot of people are gonna be dumping their 660's for the 700's but the problem with that is the 700 doesn't even have any more noticeable power. Just starts better with the efi. Seems like a waste to me to upgrade for no power gains.
    The 700 are MUCH quieter due to the intake being relocated to under the hood. starts better and runs smoother. Gordo got one and its a pretty nice piece.
    Im currently working a deal on a blue one....it will look almost exactly like my old one

Cole Trickle
    The 700 are MUCH quieter due to the intake being relocated to under the hood. starts better and runs smoother. Gordo got one and its a pretty nice piece.
    Im currently working a deal on a blue one....it will look almost exactly like my old one
    Shit.....this is the longest deal ever worked
    Quiet....lol you sond like your selling Lexus's

riverbound
    Shit.....this is the longest deal ever worked
    Quiet....lol you sond like your selling Lexus's
    We are down to the last $300 i have been grinding the guy every day for the last 2-3 weeks.
    it was gonna be a green one...but they ended up giving me the blue for the same price.

Cole Trickle
    We are down to the last $300 i have been grinding the guy every day for the last 2-3 weeks.
    it was gonna be a green one...but they ended up giving me the blue for the same price.
    Cool....you know how much $$$ your gonna have to throw at it for a cage/belts/wheels for the kids. why not take advantage of someone elses desire to sell and save?

djunkie
    Cool....you know how much $$$ your gonna have to throw at it for a cage/belts/wheels for the kids. why not take advantage of someone elses desire to sell and save?
    Cause the new ones are quieter and smoother.

MR FLYIN VEE
    What's going on with those guy's down there,I sent Russ down he went with cash to buy one like Char's told Russ to tell him we all refered him to help sweeten your deal? I'd call down there and ask wtf.How many people do you have get drunk and send down there before he hooks u up

riverbound
    it already has all that stuff and for brand new not much more than what this 2 year old one is.
    Cause the new ones are quieter and smoother.
    still going with the 660...the 700 is not worth $1500 IMO even though Gordos is nice
    What's going on with those guy's down there,I sent Russ down he went with cash to buy one like Char's told Russ to tell him we all refered him to help sweeten your deal? I'd call down there and ask wtf.How many people do you have get drunk and send down there before he hooks u up
    did he make it? I told larry he was coming down....he didnt know anything about it.the deal is pretty much there now.....just holding out for the last $12 if you know what I mean

MRS FLYIN VEE
    it already has all that stuff and for brand new not much more than what this 2 year old one is.
    still going with the 660...the 700 is not worth $1500 IMO even though Gordos is nice
    did he make it? I told larry he was coming down....he didnt know anything about it.the deal is pretty much there now.....just holding out for the last $12 if you know what I mean
    Don't forget the 18 pack and make sure you tell him you will be bringing Danny before you sign the papers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast