Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bbc Headers/msd Distributor

I have two pairs of BBC headers. First pair is Rewarder Racing w/one season on them, excellent condition. No peeling, flaking, or scratched chrome. Very little surface rust in the usual places that cannot be seen when mounted. It will still polish off with little effort. Primary size is 2 1/8" collector 4". These were installed on a 1986 19' CP gullwing and looked/worked bitchen. Includes water lines. No T-valve. These headers are in excellent condition and I would like to get $400 for them. The second pair are Bassett and came off of a 1981 Hondo V-Drive. These are also very nice. A little rust (surface only) in the usual places, but mostly water stains that will polish out with little effort. These are the old school bell end headers with 2 1/8" primary and the bell collector flares to 5" at the end. These pipes come with bassett covers that still look new and waterlines. No T-valve. The collectors are also drilled for baffels which are long gone. I would like to get $325 for the pair. Next is an MSD distributor part #8560. This thing is like new with about 6 hrs total time running. Came out of a std deck 509 BBC. I also have the Marine MSD box with rev controll and a variety of chips somewhere in the garage if anyone is interested. The MSD distributor & box also have approx 6 hrs run time. Make offer on distributor or complete w/box. I stand behind everything I sell. I do not know how to post pics, but if someone is willing to post for me my wife will e-mail the pictures of all items. Thanks, Jerry.

Ok, Im going to bump my own spam and ask for assistance on posting pics. My wife will email the pics to someone who will post em for me (lmao). The rewarders are super tits and the old bassetts are clean as hell. I would like to get my hull to MPD for an intake install and transom plate fabrication so lets deal. Like I said, I back what I sell.

beernut
    how much for the dist. and box?, iam interested, any plug wires ?thanks gene

RCB19
    GS you have a PM.

RCB, sent the pics of the Rewarders. If you could please post em for me. Thx, Jerry.

how much for the dist. and box?, iam interested, any plug wires ?thanks gene
    beernut, no wires but I just looked and I also have a blaster2 coil to go with it. I think $200 would be fair?

ironman44bear
    if beernut doesn't want the dist and box i'll take it
    ironman

if beernut doesn't want the dist and box i'll take it
    ironman
    I will give beernut until this evening to respond. If not its yours.

TTT still have all parts

Skip3
    hey P.M. me if you didn't sell that dist and box I'll take them....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast