Thread: signs it will be a BAD trip on the lake...

mbroome
    sat here all day tapping my foot waiting for the wife to get off werk. She gets home, we load the boat up and head out(along with the 3 kids and black lab in tow). 1/4 mile down the road i get a flat. Jump out, the jack and thingy to get the spare down are at the HOUSE. I drive the 1/4 mile on a flat to the shell, pulling the boat and entourage. FINALLY get the tire down and changed. Im parked at the pumps during the tire change so i pay for 30.00 in gas and go to pull the truck fwd to gas up the boat, *click click click click*, battery is dead! Got jumped off, went home and here I am drinking beer instead of staring at the wife in a bikini

Tom Brown
    ... here I am drinking beer instead of staring at the wife in a bikini
    Get the wife into the bikini and take your aggression out on her ass.

Jbb
    Indeed....after all, It is her fault!

Tom Brown
    Hey... I'm trying to help this guy salvage his weekend. There's no need to make light of a bad situation. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

OverKill
    Is that all that stopped you from going to the lake. Fix the tire, get a new battery and get on the water. Most you will be set back is prob. $150.00. Your a Hot Boater, S**t has to go wrong all the time. Let me guess you didn't read that post.

HavaSkank
    Man. She must have a HUGE ass if it's the cause of the flat.

W.O.T
    Thats a good one! at least i know its not only me that suffers from this problem.
    Your a Hot Boater, S**t has to go wrong all the time. Let me guess you didn't read that post.

mbroome
    I would have, but by the time we got to the lake (6 miles) the sun woulda been goin down
    *sigh*

GunninGopher
    Maybe not going was a good idea, this stuff can come in 3's.
    Towing out to the river I lost a smog pump in my van when I was 22 and had to drive 30 miles on 8 through Gordon's and into Yuma at 20mph to keep the van from overheating (the remaining belt only had about 10% touching the water pump). I got to a shop to get a belt to bypass the smog pump and turn the water pump decent and noticed that I had a trailer flat.
    Bought and mounted a new tire and said "At least my problems are behind me for the weekend"
    I threw a rod in the boat the next day.