Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Given a choice of only

If the election was tomorrow and the only two choices were Obama and Hillary I'm interested on which you would choose. Interested in response from right and left...
    Just a hypothetical question which would be preferred as President, all other choices being excluded.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mbs/732huh.gif

djunkie
    C. None of the above. :jawdrop:

C. None of the above. :jawdrop: Ditto If thats our only choice then maybe we should give the country back to England with an apoligy for all the trouble we caused them.

jungledave
    If the election was tomorrow and the only two choices were Obama and Hillary I'm interested on which you would choose. Interested in response from right and left...
    Just a hypothetical question which would be preferred as President, all other choices being excluded.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...32huh.gifObama, he seems to be pretty honest and doesn't have a problem admitting he has done cocain in the past. This means to me that he can learn from his mistakes and is man enough to admit to them. This is a very important trait given that the current big boss cannot. Hillary is a vote to support the status quo and is really no different than the current line up of Blues and Reds

Old Texan
    That is as tough a question as it gets. I really can't truthfully answer as Both have so many things I view as bad traits for the position. I don't view either as even remotely qualified. Neither has the values I view as essential for the longterm health of the country.
    I just wouldn't have an an answer I'm afraid. Very tough question.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Based on Rex's question I would chose Obama

Kachina26
    Obama, I've already seen the Clinton administration once and don't need a third term. Of course had option c been shoot myself, the choice would have been much tougher.

Schiada76
    A warm cup of hemlock tea.

lucky
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mbs/732huh.gif
    Hillery did a fine job when Numb nutts was in office

ULTRA26 # 1
    That is as tough a question as it gets. I really can't truthfully answer as Both have so many things I view as bad traits for the position. I don't view either as even remotely qualified. Neither has the values I view as essential for the longterm health of the country.
    I just wouldn't have an an answer I'm afraid. Very tough question.
    Tex,
    Given the question, does this mean that you wouldn't vote? Not voting doesn't sound like you.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast