Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fricken neighbors

MRS FLYIN VEE
    People down the street from us ( renters) have a piece of shiat poodle who they let out every couple hours to shiat on everyones lawn. I have to go out pick up the shiat because they are too fricken lazy to walk down the street ( two houses) to pick it up. He is an ankle bitter. I walk out this morning he is chasing hubby down the street, he shiat on my lawn. The guy walks out, what are you doin to my dog. WTF.. I am not doin anything but pickin up his Shiat you are too lazy to do.
    He says that's not from him.. I say what did the shiat fairy just do it.. Looks it's still warm..
    I told him. Next time he does it I'm going to make a special air mail delivery to your front porch.
    thanks for the vent.
    I hate lazy people.
    CURB YOUR DOG ASS HOLE.

ratso
    People down the street from us ( renters) have a piece of shiat poodle who they let out every couple hours to shiat on everyones lawn. I have to go out pick up the shiat because they are too fricken lazy to walk down the street ( two houses) to pick it up. He is an ankle bitter. I walk out this morning he is chasing hubby down the street, he shiat on my lawn. The guy walks out, what are you doin to my dog. WTF.. I am not doin anything but pickin up his Shiat you are too lazy to do.
    He says that's not from him.. I say what did the shiat fairy just do it.. Looks it's still warm..
    I told him. Next time he does it I'm going to make a special air mail delivery to your front porch.
    thanks for the vent.
    I hate lazy people.
    CURB YOUR DOG ASS HOLE.
    Tazer that little FUGGER!!!

Cole Trickle
    Everything I scooped would be sat right on his welcome mat

Smokin Joe
    It's not the dogs fault just toss the crap in there drive way.

RitcheyRch
    Or on the front porch

fatboy95
    Maybe the shiat fairy could polish the guys car with some of that poodle compound. Also get a couple of those motion sensitive rainbird sprinklers and place them on your front lawn. Poodles hate getting watered down.

rvrtoy
    I think neatly placed on the front porch would be better. Or go to the shelter and pick up the meanest looking pit bull you can find and train it to shiiit in his yard!

Mr. C
    i feel your pain, my neighbors do the same thing.
    So now when i see it (little rat phuck of a dog) i turn the hose on with the power nozzle, be real nice and friendly, call it over and spray the little bastard. ussually keeps it away for a day or two.

asch
    The neighbor or the dog?

Everything I scooped would be sat right on his welcome mat
    that's a great idea!:idea:

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast