Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: fricken neighbors

EmpirE231
    atleast you know which neighbor it is!! I always have dog shit on the side of my driveway... and I don't have a damn dog
    I would definitely pick it up and throw it on their property... driveway... porch.. front door?? in a bag... on fire I was thinking about putting a lil sign where the dogs crap in my yard and say... "my lawn isn't your dogs toilet prick!!" :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have put the shiat on the porch once before.. I think next time I do it I will put it to where they step in it leaving for work. :idea:
    I don't want to hurt the dog but he is a royal pain in the as$$. and the neighbors kid is a wanna be gang banger and he has already f^cked with our cars.

502 JET
    Rub that shat under thier car door handle. Maybe they will get the message after that. After all its the owners fault not the dogs.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Rub that shat under thier car door handle. Maybe they will get the message after that. After all its the owners fault not the dogs.
    Thats a good idea. I think I will be in all black one evening..:idea:

topless
    I wouldn't hurt the dog but I would call animal control and have the dog picked up. Bring him in, put him in your back yard until animal control comes to get him. It will cost neighbor some bucks to get him back. A few times of this and he will be on a leash when outside.

thatguy
    These are the things that motion detector triggered devices are made for! As mentioned above. The sprinkler is a great idea. I have a huge horn hooked to one in my shop driveway. A voice recorder saying something like "I see you Shathead gangbang punk!" aimed at your vehicles should scare the hoodrat from messing with your cars. Got them hooked to cameras around my property and caught the little b*asturds TP'ing my front lawn and trees. Should have seen thier faces when I showed the pics to thier parents.
    I love them motion detectors!
    Most of the little shats won't do anything if they know someone will see it.
    Another idea is a "squirrell launcher". Google it or check u-tube for a great laugh!
    Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I wouldn't hurt the dog but I would call animal control and have the dog picked up. Bring him in, put him in your back yard until animal control comes to get him. It will cost neighbor some bucks to get him back. A few times of this and he will be on a leash when outside.
    The dog won't let me go near him till I turn my back then he bites. anyone have a net..

EAZYKILLER2006
    Tazer that little FUGGER!!!
    oh my gosh
    Lmfao

Tom Brown
    This sounds like a job for.... the boys.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    This sounds like a job for.... the boys.
    your hired.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast