Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: fricken neighbors

YeLLowBoaT
    Report them to animal control. They kind of like people to have thier dogs on a leash. All these people that talk about doing something to thier property( car in this case) are just going to get themselfs in a whole bunch of trouble that you want no part of.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Report them to animal control. They kind of like people to have thier dogs on a leash. All these people that talk about doing something to thier property( car in this case) are just going to get themselfs in a whole bunch of trouble that you want no part of.
    I am going to report it to animal control again. Last time they said they didn't have a dog. :jawdrop: he has no colar no tag no nothing.
    she stands on her front porch at 6:00 a.m yelling at the top of her lungs Carmello,, carmello ben aki ( sp ck)

Devilman
    I am going to report it to animal control again. Last time they said they didn't have a dog. :jawdrop: he has no colar no tag no nothing.
    she stands on her front porch at 6:00 a.m yelling at the top of her lungs Carmello,, carmello ben aki ( sp ck)
    Come again?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Come again?

no abla espanol..:jawdrop:

Beer-30
    A plastic squirt gun with 50/50 water/ammonia works really good. Doesn't harm the dog, but sends him/her running.
    My mom used to carry that when she was jogging. Dogs run up to her and she would squirt them. They turn on their heels and speed off. No damage.

OverKill
    The best thing you can do is get one of your Hot Boat Peeps to come to your place and set that little S**T straight. In fact I'll do it I will bring my paint ball gun and turn that little poodle bright blue.
    OverKill

MRS FLYIN VEE
    The best thing you can do is get one of your Hot Boat Peeps to come to your place and set that little S**T straight. In fact I'll do it I will bring my paint ball gun and turn that little poodle bright blue.
    OverKill
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MKEELINE
    Bury some land mines in the yard. Or you could go over and take a "growler" on the neighbors lawn.

Mrs. Bear Down
    what I do is I save those long rolls from wrapping paper during the holidays or birthdays... for some reason dogs HATE those things... the noise the make or something... but if you happen to wack the dog, it won't hurt the dog cause the darn thing just bends... but its hilarious to see how scared they are of them.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    what I do is I save those long rolls from wrapping paper during the holidays or birthdays... for some reason dogs HATE those things... the noise the make or something... but if you happen to wack the dog, it won't hurt the dog cause the darn thing just bends... but its hilarious to see how scared they are of them.
    On a side note... (sp ck) wasn't very nice... I know there can be some low lifes in every race... but just a choice of words can really send a wrong message.
    So back to the fun of beating the dogs...
    what choice of words are you talking about. I am not understanding your post.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast