Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: fricken neighbors

MRS FLYIN VEE
    those choice... am I assuming you meant something else???
    no big deal... I was just making a comment.
    I am not being racist that is what the biatch says every morning wether she be white, black, mexican I don't care.. she is trailer trash.

Legal Chemistry
    We had one of those people up the street for some time. Every day they let their little guy out to shiat in everyone else's yard. After confronting the neighbor over several months, and each time he goes on how the dog is not let out without a leash etc... After a few more shiats on the yard off to the driveway they went. Still crapping in my yard, sooo I toss the shiats on the porch. Damn... dog is still crapping at my house -they just don't get it. Finally one morning when I can see this jackass at the end of the block letting his dog out to relief himself... I let my two dogs out right when the bastard hit my yard. Now my dogs are gentle as can be, but they are large labs. Man was that funny to watch! Anyhow, after they chased this little bastard down the street with the owner screaming that they are gonna eat his dog (which they wouldn't) it made for a great argument that their dog is "never out without a leash".
    Dog eat dog world out there! :devil:
    I would never hurt another animal for fun.... my dogs will run out to say "hello" to a brick if I let them out. The dog was never in harm, but it sure scared it sh!tless -at least on my yard now

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Wow! Again not trying to make a big deal here... I NEVER called you racist... I would never assume anyone was... just a choice of words is all I said.
    White trash
    Brown trash
    Yellow trash
    they all come from the same dumpsters...
    true..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    We had one of those people up the street for some time. Every day they let their little guy out to shiat in everyone else's yard. After confronting the neighbor over several months, and each time he goes on how the dog is not let out without a leash etc... After a few more shiats on the yard off to the driveway they went. Still crapping in my yard, sooo I toss the shiats on the porch. Damn... dog is still crapping at my house -they just don't get it. Finally one morning when I can see this jackass at the end of the block letting his dog out to relief himself... I let my two dogs out right when the bastard hit my yard. Now my dogs are gentle as can be, but they are large labs. Man was that funny to watch! Anyhow, after they chased this little bastard down the street with the owner screaming that they are gonna eat his dog (which they wouldn't) it made for a great argument that their dog is "never out without a leash".
    Dog eat dog world out there! :devil:
    I would never hurt another animal for fun.... my dogs will run out to say "hello" to a brick if I let them out. The dog was never in harm, but it sure scared it sh!tless -at least on my yard now
    I do have my rotti I can let out, who is also gentle but very big. with a mean sounding bark.

Devilman
    no abla espanol..:jawdrop:
    I just wanted to see if you would say, er, type it again. LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I just wanted to see if you would say, er, type it again. LOL
    LMAO!!

RiverDave
    I do have my rotti I can let out, who is also gentle but very big. with a mean sounding bark.
    I was gonna ask about that? Why not just Park the truck in the drive way, and have the rottie tied up to the trailer ball? The sight of that dog in the yard will keep the poodle away, and the wanna be gangster kid ain't gonna want any of that either?
    RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I was gonna ask about that? Why not just Park the truck in the drive way, and have the rottie tied up to the trailer ball? The sight of that dog in the yard will keep the poodle away, and the wanna be gangster kid ain't gonna want any of that either?
    RD
    she does look mean but she is like a puppy.. I have tied her to the truck and when she jumps up she sets the truck alarm off. :jawdrop:

topless
    I am not being racist that is what the biatch says every morning wether she be white, black, mexican I don't care.. she is trailer trash.Oh so I suppose it was a BLACK poodle? You racist Biatch.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Oh so I suppose it was a BLACK poodle? You racist Biatch.
    LMAO!! it is red. so maybe white.:jawdrop:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast