Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: fricken neighbors

Devilman
    LMAO!!
    Sorry to hear of the neighbor/neighbor's pet troubles. That stuff really pisses me off, my deal was the neighbors dog would come & piss all over my aluminum wheels during the night. Don't see why people can't just keep their pets on their own property. Took a little over a $100K, but finally took care of the damn neighbors pissing dog deal.
    Hope you get your situation handled. :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Sorry to hear of the neighbor/neighbor's pet troubles. That stuff really pisses me off, my deal was the neighbors dog would come & piss all over my aluminum wheels during the night. Don't see why people can't just keep their pets on their own property. Took a little over a $100K, but finally took care of the damn neighbors pissing dog deal.
    Hope you get your situation handled. :rollside:
    Thank you..

Ugh - we have a neighbor that does the same thing w/their pug. They take him across the street to do his "business". What the heck is wrong w/their back yard???? It's not like they're taking him for a walk and he happens to poop (which by the way should still be picked up), they literally walk him across the street to do it!:sqeyes: I get irritated everytime I see it!

chase8
    Maybe you should start taking a Duece in you neighbors yard everynight. Maybe one on the porch, or on the hood of his car would get his attention. I'm sure you could round up a hillbilly or two that would help out for a pack of cigs or maybe even a 6 pack of Pabst.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Ugh - we have a neighbor that does the same thing w/their pug. They take him across the street to do his "business". What the heck is wrong w/their back yard???? It's not like they're taking him for a walk and he happens to poop (which by the way should still be picked up), they literally walk him across the street to do it!:sqeyes: I get irritated everytime I see it!
    What.. See it's stuff like that I don't get either.
    These people also have a backyard and it's not small. They are just so damn lazy they don't want to pick it up any where.

RiverDave
    she does look mean but she is like a puppy.. I have tied her to the truck and when she jumps up she sets the truck alarm off. :jawdrop:
    Do you really need the car alarm with a rotwelier standing next to it?
    RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Maybe you should start taking a Duece in you neighbors yard everynight. Maybe one on the porch, or on the hood of his car would get his attention. I'm sure you could round up a hillbilly or two that would help out for a pack of cigs or maybe even a 6 pack of Pabst.
    LMAO!! That reminded me of Me Myself and Irene.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Do you really need the car alarm with a rotwelier standing next to it?
    RD
    LOL!! No..

RiverDave
    In all seriousness, here's what you do.. Go feed the rottie a big dinner, topped off with some chili.. Wait till he's getting ready to do his biz, and take him over to their yard. Hell even ring the door bell if ya feel like it, while he's dumping.
    Then say something along the lines of "this is either gonna stop all together, or it's gonna keep going... Don't make no difference to me either way as I'd rather pick up poodle bombs then that.... (pointing at the fresh steamy pile)."
    RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
    In all seriousness, here's what you do.. Go feed the rottie a big dinner, topped off with some chili.. Wait till he's getting ready to do his biz, and take him over to their yard. Hell even ring the door bell if ya feel like it, while he's dumping.
    Then say something along the lines of "this is either gonna stop all together, or it's gonna keep going... Don't make no difference to me either way as I'd rather pick up poodle bombs then that.... (pointing at the fresh steamy pile)."
    RD
    ROTFLMAO!! Dixie does have a pretty good size land mine..

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast