Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Monster Manx

sigepmock
    It is prety sick!!
    Be alot of fun just about everywhere.
    One of my favorite cars and definitly Carrie's favorite!!!

Baja Big Dog
    Holy shitt..that is sweet!!!
    What a work of art.

prkr247
    Very nice looking Long travel car. What are the reasons that you are selling the car? How many street miles versus dirt miles?
    Mike

ULTRA28
    I took it in on trade from the original owner. I've known him a while and I know how he treats his stuff, so I had no problem taking it in. I had planned on keeping it for myself, but we are now so busy going to races with the boys that I know I will not have time for it. When we do go to the desert, we now go to Superstition (not the sand). I really don't want to beat this car up at Superstition, it's way to nice. I know it can handle it, I just don't want to do it.
    Dave (the original owner) only took it on the road one time for just a couple of miles. I used it to pick the kids up from school and drove it around to local car shows this summer for a total of about 100 miles.
    I might be interested in taking trades on it, but I would really just like to sell it.

RitcheyRch
    Very cool. Bet that thing hauls a$$

Johnwithjm
    bump

bruddah
    bump for a nice ride.. vince builds top notch stuff and def. can say that this car is made very well and of all quality parts~!

Magic34
    I took it in on trade from the original owner. I've known him a while and I know how he treats his stuff, so I had no problem taking it in. I had planned on keeping it for myself, but we are now so busy going to races with the boys that I know I will not have time for it. When we do go to the desert, we now go to Superstition (not the sand). I really don't want to beat this car up at Superstition, it's way to nice. I know it can handle it, I just don't want to do it.
    Dave (the original owner) only took it on the road one time for just a couple of miles. I used it to pick the kids up from school and drove it around to local car shows this summer for a total of about 100 miles.
    I might be interested in taking trades on it, but I would really just like to sell it.
    My offers still stand.

ULTRA28
    My offers still stand.
    Thanks, I'll keep you in mind, but I really just want to sell it.

Magic34
    Thanks, I'll keep you in mind, but I really just want to sell it.
    Fine, $40k.. Make it out to you or Ultra?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast