Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordered a new Warhawk

jrod
    I just ordered a new Warhawk(gullwing) and hope to have it ready for Lake Anna. I will have a lot of work to do but, hopefully it will be ready.

fat rat
    Congrats..............hope the build goes well and look forward to seeing it at Anna.

Slacker
    I see that Tommy finally talked you in to it. Let me know if ya need any help.

jrod
    I see that Tommy finally talked you in to it. Let me know if ya need any help.
    What's up ----how was your vacation? Hey I have a 468, with 4 bolt main, steel crank, crowder rods, forged pistions, square port heads with stud girdles, roller rockers, roller cam and a 6-71 blower with carbs ready to go waiting for you here at the house if you want to go with a blower set up. I will let it go for what I have in it if you want it. give me a call

jrod
    Congrats..............hope the build goes well and look forward to seeing it at Anna.
    I was at anna this past year and vowed to come back with something a little better. I see that your location is Prince George, mine is too are we neighbors?

RICHARD TILL
    the warhawk boats are made about 75 miles from me. is`nt the gullwing a copy of the youngblood tx19? if it is, good choice. i`ve owned one since 82. the man builds good boats.

progplb
    Does Warhawk have a website or does anyone have a phone number?

jrod
    the warhawk boats are made about 75 miles from me. is`nt the gullwing a copy of the youngblood tx19? if it is, good choice. i`ve owned one since 82. the man builds good boats.
    Yeah It is a tx-19 gullwing, there are about 7-8 of them where I boat and all of them run real well (at least 90mph.) I have a 70 mph boat and got tired of being left behind, plus I really like the way he put's them together.

jrod
    Does Warhawk have a website or does anyone have a phone number?
    No he does not have a website, All of the guys that have them around here have bought them from the same person. If you are interested I can get a contact number for you from the guy that I am getting it from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast