Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Got The New Boat Wet Today!!! (Pics)

revndave
    That boat is awsome.Great job Danny

shadow
    Congrats Danny!!!
    The boat looks great and knowing you i'm sure that it's quality in & out!
    Best of luck with sales,i hope that they take off and you can't build them fast enough.

BajaMike
    I don't know any buyers for this one.... but... would really be interested in knowing a ballpark price for a bare hull rigged for outboard(s) (meaning some beefy stringers run really high on the transom). Also, with this size boat out there; the retro style, you would have to think the 24' spectra mold is a serious target for your company. This retro style boat makes SOOO much more sense than the slab sided sh%t out there today. (Sorry to anyone I offend, just my opinion, right?).
    I'd love to speak to you about helping any way i can to get these out there... They are way bitchen.
    Best,
    j
    I agree with this guy....i would love to see that boat with the biggest 4 stroke outboard you could find, mounted on a bracket......clean, straghtforward install, economical, good looking, more roomy and more fun.
    Anyway, it's a beautiful boat......

reb939
    Nice. VERY Nice.
    Now where's the ski race version?

mbrown2
    Look good Danny...good luck with getting them moving into buyers hands...

HOOTER SLED-
    DAmn Danny, we just missed you out there today. Would have loved to see it in person. That thing looks focking awesome. The water must have tamed down by the time we got there. Got on the water a lil after 4 pm. Was probabably the nicest it has ever been at Elsinore. Dig that interior. That's exactly how I want to re-do mine.

BADBLOWN572
    I agree with this guy....i would love to see that boat with the biggest 4 stroke outboard you could find, mounted on a bracket......clean, straghtforward install, economical, good looking, more roomy and more fun.
    Anyway, it's a beautiful boat......
    An OB is definitely in the planning stages.
    Boat looks great Danny. Wish I could have made it out there today.
    Me too!!!
    Nice. VERY Nice.
    Now where's the ski race version?
    I am looking forward to building a V-drive so it should not be too long.
    Look good Danny...good luck with getting them moving into buyers hands...
    Thanks!!!
    DAmn Danny, we just missed you out there today. Would have loved to see it in person. That thing looks focking awesome. The water must have tamed down by the time we got there. Got on the water a lil after 4 pm. Was probabably the nicest it has ever been at Elsinore. Dig that interior. That's exactly how I want to re-do mine.
    We were out there at 9:30am and left somewhere around 12:00. There were a ton of boats out on the water. The speed zone was like a washing machine. There were big wakes coming at you from every direction. Definitely not the time to try to pull a big number. As much as I would have liked to see what it would do, safety got the better of me and I didn't push it. :jawdrop:

Steamin' Rice
    That looks great - congrats!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Danny, thanks for letting us be part of the maiden voyage yesterday. We had a great time and the boat is just fantastic. It runs awesome. I am so used to riding in tunnel hulls but this boat handled very nicely. I am very impressed.
    FIL

full throttle
    Awesome. I hope you get to do a 24 sometime also. Ck with SpectraBrent. He would know where the 24 moulds are.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast