Thread: Any Info on a Biesemeyer 21' tunnel?

Smitty19
    Just picked up this 19' Brendella tunnel, couldn't pass it up. anyone know much about them, it's a true tunnel no center pod, doesn't apear to be very heavy, said it went about 110 with 700Hp, has a 2 speed power glide, going to set the 19 aside for now and see what my blown deal we do in this, detune it some and see if I can make it live longer. with less effort , Pic's coming

Smitty19
    bump

84 cougar
    Smitty I went and looked at that boat in Galt just before Fathers Day. I liked a lot of things about it, lots of potential, lots of work, so little time.>>>>
    I talked to a couple of people, even some w/ other Brendella's, they were all concerned about the high speed stability on the top end w/o the center pod.
    My father has a no center pod 20' silverwing (actually for sale on drag boats) w/o a center pod, and he loves the way it handles, however its an outdrive.
    any way congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the other side. I guess all that internet crap after fathers day sparked a little v drive interest... Keep me posted on how its coming. We are thinking of running the boats this weekend at Berryessa. Let me knnow if your interested...Steve